New OC announced on

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Thats awesome! Cant wait to see what he will do at the spring game and I hope everyone can learn the playbook before summer practice.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
“I am elated to have the opportunity to coach in one of the nation’s best conferences, represent an outstanding academic institution like Iowa State University and work for a head coach with the reputation of Paul (Rhoads),” Herman said. “Now, it’s time to finish off the recruiting season with a flourish and then start teaching.”

“In studying tapes, I was impressed with the explosiveness of Tom’s offenses as well as its ability to implement so many weapons,” Rhoads said. “Multiple receivers caught many passes, his quarterback ran for nearly 700 yards and his running back averaged more than 90 yards per game the last half of the season. The diversification is impressive.”

kurimski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Anybody know what type of offense he ran at Rice and what we can expect to see at ISU? I didn't watch them play at all this year.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I'm so glad Gene left! It hurt at the time, but it was definitely the best thing for Cyclone Football!

Reactions: kingcy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron