NCAA TOURNEY #12 NDSU v #5 ISU LETS start this up

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
is this guy for real I mean i know there isn't a lot to do in North Dakota but come one now

mastur-bison_o_236253.jpg

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Is LakeSteer really DeanVogs? I don't think I have ever seen them in the same room together, bet they are same person.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
The REAL UND NOTRE DAME had it's leading scorer on team back in December sorry

dudes. Isu better be a #3-4 seed

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Ok Erik.....what do I have to do....whoop your *** in tippy cup again this fall like my avatar?? Haha.

Ok, I'll refresh this thread in a month

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The REAL UND NOTRE DAME had it's leading scorer on team back in December sorry

dudes. Isu better be a #3-4 seed

Yeah, ND was a better team back then. We could actually drop to a five without playing too bad.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
NDSU 21-6 RPI 43. On way to 25-6 to face # 5 seed Iowa state in first round of ncaas.

im really excited for this matchup.

but, I bet you guys will keep winning just to avoid NDSU huh, like by getting a #3 or #4 seed huh....

more like 3 vs. 14 or 4 vs. 13. We'd have to do pretty bad from here on out to be a 5 seed.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Ok Erik.....what do I have to do....whoop your *** in tippy cup again this fall like my avatar?? Haha.

Ok, I'll refresh this thread in a month

I'm just confused. I thought Erik didn't drink. So you beat a sober guy at flip cup? Did he use water?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
more like 3 vs. 14 or 4 vs. 13. We'd have to do pretty bad from here on out to be a 5 seed.

Lose our games away from Hilton and we're there. I think we'll get a couple of them, but it's believable.

ClonesTwentyOne

Feb 10, 2014
DSM Area
The arrogance might shock you mr bison but they think there a power house program.
They beat Michigan and Iowa at home which makes the big12 better than the big10. Every team but a few they beat were ranked or have been ranked like Baylor Oklahoma Oklahoma State. This doesnt count however for every other team in there eyes in an argument.
They beat Notre Dame last year in tourney which makes them elite but trust me your win they dont see over the same school.
Fact is a good defensive team in tourney beats ya. #15 seed or whoever.
Idk why Im telling you these things Bison im sure you can see already. SDSU. Go Jackrabbits. My bro is AD there.
But im a troll cuz all the clowns do is worry about the Hawks and if we win or lose. Its an obsession they have with idk what
Theres a shortage of clowns???
Not all
Stop

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
The arrogance might shock you mr bison but they think there a power house program.
They beat Michigan and Iowa at home which makes the big12 better than the big10. Every team but a few they beat were ranked or have been ranked like Baylor Oklahoma Oklahoma State. This doesnt count however for every other team in there eyes in an argument.
They beat Notre Dame last year in tourney which makes them elite but trust me your win they dont see over the same school.
Fact is a good defensive team in tourney beats ya. #15 seed or whoever.
Idk why Im telling you these things Bison im sure you can see already. SDSU. Go Jackrabbits. My bro is AD there.
But im a troll cuz all the clowns do is worry about the Hawks and if we win or lose. Its an obsession they have with idk what
Theres a shortage of clowns???
Not all

i would have have a hard time based on your incoherent ramblings that your brother has a job.

Also, post of the year!