NCAA TOURNEY #12 NDSU v #5 ISU LETS start this up

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The arrogance might shock you mr bison but they think there a power house program.
They beat Michigan and Iowa at home which makes the big12 better than the big10. Every team but a few they beat were ranked or have been ranked like Baylor Oklahoma Oklahoma State. This doesnt count however for every other team in there eyes in an argument.
They beat Notre Dame last year in tourney which makes them elite but trust me your win they dont see over the same school.
Fact is a good defensive team in tourney beats ya. #15 seed or whoever.
Idk why Im telling you these things Bison im sure you can see already. SDSU. Go Jackrabbits. My bro is AD there.
But im a troll cuz all the clowns do is worry about the Hawks and if we win or lose. Its an obsession they have with idk what
Theres a shortage of clowns???
Not all

Jack Kerouac turned this drug-laden stream of consciousness thing into a great book, so you just keep typing.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
NDSU 21-6 RPI 43. On way to 25-6 to face # 5 seed Iowa state in first round of ncaas.

im really excited for this matchup.

but, I bet you guys will keep winning just to avoid NDSU huh, like by getting a #3 or #4 seed huh....

926.gif

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
It's an old joke. A pretty good one. He ran into someone named Erik here in Ames, assumed it was me, and came here talking about how he dominated me at the tailgate. It really did have some good sitcom aspects to it.

Yep!! Ever since me and Erik have been best buds, fishing trips, hunting adventures.....errr.. Maybe a different Erik

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Lunardi has NDSU at a #12 seed currently.... honestly Iowa State should be a #3 seed, thus avoiding a meltdown of epic proportions when former Waterloo Star Trayonn Wright beats up on his homestate team!

[video=youtube;Y745HRCWBuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y745HRCWBuk[/video]

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
Lunardi has NDSU at a #12 seed currently.... honestly Iowa State should be a #3 seed, thus avoiding a meltdown of epic proportions when former Waterloo Star Trayonn Wright beats up on his homestate team!

[video=youtube;Y745HRCWBuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y745HRCWBuk[/video]

You mean Trayvonn Wright, the guy who begged to come to ISU but didint get an offer (or any other d1 offers for that matter) and was forced to go to ndsu? The same guy that averages 8 pts a game playing against scrubs? BTW, nice camera work on that video, makes us appreciate playing on espn twice a week every week.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
is THIS better for you? yes Trayvonn is inconsistent, but a great athletic dunker [video=youtube;N5iCosvJdZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5iCosvJdZQ[/video]

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Im a big Advocate of the Mountain West. NDSU definitely is the next Boise State on the football level and I think with Fargo/North Dakota growing as a state with its oil that West is where its at.

MAC has already lost to NDSU twice and refuses to schedule NDSU and quite frankly they don't want to be shown up on the titles or attendance that NDSU has.

NDSU, Boise State, Wyoming, Colorado State, Air Force, Utah State is a great Mountain half of the MWC

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Im a big Advocate of the Mountain West. NDSU definitely is the next Boise State on the football level and I think with Fargo/North Dakota growing as a state with its oil that West is where its at.

MAC has already lost to NDSU twice and refuses to schedule NDSU and quite frankly they don't want to be shown up on the titles or attendance that NDSU has.

I think the MAC and NDSU could both benefit and I don't doubt NDSU would compete for titles regularly, I'm sure in hindsight they'd prefer NDSU to some of their other recent additions regardless of what their stance is now.

With the MWC it's probably more if they want to stay where they're at in numbers...I think if the MWC improves and BYU wants back in NDSU could be toward the top of the list to keep even numbers. The whole reason the MWC is improving is because for decades there was a gigantic chunk of the country that only had Colorado as a BCS conference team, NDSU (and Montana) fit into that idea as well and I'm sure it's part of their football success.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
ideally, the big 12 would be NDSU's best spot, peer institution's academically and town population wise.

if Texas or Oklahoma ever bolts the big 12, I think NDSU should be invited. We already can compete on and off the field.