Name your next O-Coordinator for Iowa State!!

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Melissa McCarthy.

giphy.gif

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Messingham will be back. Be prepared.

If he's back, I may not be.

My son graduates in the spring, and that's a LOT less reason to have season tix when it's such a haul to get to Ames. It just gets to a point where it's not fun anymore.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I am about as ****** of as anyone right now, but the injuries to the OLine can't be overstated. That said, and in respose to the OP, me.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
Just think of the economical impact that will have on Ames area restaurants.

I would be totally ok with this. He isn't working now, right? Fire Mess, hire him and GUARANTEE him 3 years and let's get it started now. This season is already lost, might as well start working on next year!

BigCojones

Aug 24, 2009
Ankeny
If he's back, I may not be.

My son graduates in the spring, and that's a LOT less reason to have season tix when it's such a haul to get to Ames. It just gets to a point where it's not fun anymore.

If PR is stupid enough to keep him then he should not be a head coach. He all ready made a stupid move by putting an unqualified coach the OC position and now he is being stubborn in trying to make it work.
Messingham = Titanic and it appears PR is gonna go down with him.

GoClones123

Sep 5, 2010
Clive, IA
Here is a question.....Why wait until we are down by 30 something to change to Rohach? That is called setting someone up to fail.....yet another questionable move by the wonderful offensive staff.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
View attachment 22588

Seriously, though, I'm on the Mangino-wagon

Don't care about perceived personality, etc. I want someone proven to head the ship. I think getting back in the Big XII would rejuvenate him too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron