My Second Attempt At A Cyclone Football Vid

nb06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2007
Here is my second attempt at a video. My first one went pretty well, but with some new pictures and a few suggestions i had to try again. Theres nothing wrong with gettin a little more footage out there on the net...Hope you enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJhldYRCbNM]YouTube - Cyclone Football[/ame]

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
very nice... we never listen... i just hope this season we can get a bowl game and go up from there,, keep working on the vids, they are good to see. and i have been sending them to some of the players and i think they really enjoy viewing them

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Very, very good - that was pretty impressive and i got chills with Chizik and the music. It IS really good to see more ISU footage out there...for being a university with a tradition of technology as well as being the birthplace of the computer, there really is not enough stuff on the internet about ISU. thankfully people put more stuff on wikipedia and youtube, but I still hate when I look for Iowa State, I find iowa hawkeye junk as well as other teams with things like videos for beat iowa state and such.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
yep, and on that thought, anyone want to go on a door to door season ticket sales spree? i feel like selling 10K more

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
yep, and on that thought, anyone want to go on a door to door season ticket sales spree? i feel like selling 10K more

I'll go all around iowa on that one! I also giggle at the thought of showing up on some idiot in iowa city's doorstep in nothing but Iowa State Gear selling season tickets to the Cyclones and having them cry that they have to support ISU to watch their team get beat by it's biggest rival. :rofl8yi:

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
i would have two signs. A hawkeye and a Cyclone... id tell the person at the door to point at one.. if they point at the hawkeye, i ask them if they attended college there, when they proceed to say no i will ask if they are interested in buying ISU season tickets

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
Just a quick suggestion. Kind of small but if its going to be out there for everyone to see, I don't believe you need the apostrophes in there for "Iowa's" and "Nebraska's" since there's no ownership or compound words.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Just a quick suggestion. Kind of small but if its going to be out there for everyone to see, I don't believe you need the apostrophes in there for "Iowa's" and "Nebraska's" since there's no ownership or compound words.

haha...i'm freakin rolling in my office at this.

minnclone99

Nov 22, 2006
Rompots

You are correct in that there is no ownership or contraction, but I think "pluralizing" something that technically cannot be "pluralized" will warrant some creative punctuation.

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
Well, OTM, what do you think? We've got a video on YouTube that looks to represent the University and I think the grammar on it should be correct. I was asking a question and you've had 2 meaningless responses.

Brady12

Aug 11, 2006
I'll go all around iowa on that one! I also giggle at the thought of showing up on some idiot in iowa city's doorstep in nothing but Iowa State Gear selling season tickets to the Cyclones and having them cry that they have to support ISU to watch their team get beat by it's biggest rival. :rofl8yi:

They'd probably give you a donation seeing how ISU football is in such dire need of funds and the "die-hard" cyclone fans refuse to pony up!!!

you can come knock on my door and beg for money, I need a good laugh!

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
They probably woulden't be able to afford a donation, reason being that they never attended college.

Brady12

Aug 11, 2006
They probably woulden't be able to afford a donation, reason being that they never attended college.

what's that say about you going door to door begging for change from poor people?

In all actuality they probably did go to school, just not at IOWA. But then again I'm willing to bet every ISU fan didn't attend Iowa state university either! And since when do you have to attend a school to be a fan?? Do you have to live in Missouri to be a Chiefs fan?

But you keep on rolling with your ignorant stereotypes man you're proving more and more just how intelligent you are.

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
Hey, I wouldn't have to if you wouldnt come around trying to slam our university first. The door to door season tickets were sort of a joke, but take it as it is. The fact is, ISU has alot of Alum. that should be donating but arent.. And we need to speak up to those alum. You can stay on your bandwagon, but i think your wheel is about to fall off. National Champs in 06' right?