Michigan - Michigan State Post-game fight

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
Few things:

1.) Hilarious that the resident Spartan can’t just eat this and has to resort to “both sidesing” the night game, Walmart fans, and racist chants. None of which are the players ganging up on an opponent.

2.) Those players are dumbasses and clearly frustrations are boiling over and it’ll be interesting to see if the rest of the players get up for Tucker the rest of the year.

3.) The amount of pearl clutching any time these fights happen is hilarious and the arbitrary nature of how the punishment works is never not funny. We all watch this violent sport for hours every week. These guys have been training to be the most violent and physical they can possibly be. The moment the violent person does a violent thing at the wrong time, everyone is up in arms. Myles Garret, Aaron Donald, Michigan State whoever.
Wait what? I said there is no excuse for this and wanted people suspended and kicked off the team. People were talking about the heated rivalry so I was adding context and also stating why Michigan really didn’t want a night game. Nothing that anyone did deserved getting jumped in the tunnel, pretty sure I said that multiple times…

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Listen, I don't have a problem with fighting. If a guy wants to drop gloves and go one-on-one with someone, have at it. I draw a line somewhere before swinging a helmet at someone who doesn't have a helmet on and singling out a guy and using 6 guys to stomp him. Fights happen in football a lot and that's understandable. This was something other than that.

Of course. My point is that drawing some through line to the money in D1 athletics now is a huge reach.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron