McKay found his Groove

GoClones123

Sep 5, 2010
Clive, IA
I know after a loss we all want to kill kittens and vote republican, but one single bright spot I thought was McKay's play on the floor.

I wonder if after tonight CFH gears his offense towards McKay when we play the KSU's of the world or on the road in hostile environments.

I think he showed tonight that he deserves other teams full attention

Cyclone07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 3, 2013
Ames, IA
Love the way he plays. Brings the energy every night. Type of guy you can live with mistakes because he always busts his ***

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
If he can improve his FT shot considerably he will be borderline unstoppable. It is great to have his size and athleticism on this team. I was so surprised by how quick he is over these past few games. Good to see him start to click today, just wish he wasn't the only Cyclone to show up.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Without McKay, this game is a 15-20 pt loss. Unfortunately, everybody else on the team lost their groove tonight.

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I know after a loss we all want to kill kittens and vote republican, but one single bright spot I thought was McKay's play on the floor.

I wonder if after tonight CFH gears his offense towards McKay when we play the KSU's of the world or on the road in hostile environments.

If we don't win at KSU we have issues. Tonight I can forgive. We lost to a team that was tougher than we were

safmusic

May 30, 2006

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I put this thought in the wrong thread, meant to put it here. I loved what I saw out of McKay tonight. The way he ran the floor reminded me of a young Karl Malone.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
McKay running the floor reminded me of Fizer. When Georges and McKay get the high low game down, this kid will be a stud for us.

GoClones123

Sep 5, 2010
Clive, IA
IMO this team has the talent to beat anyone, they just need to learn how to dictate their will on other teams REGARDLESS of how the other team likes to play.

Last years team was really good at dictating the tempo from the start of games.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
IMO this team has the talent to beat anyone, they just need to learn how to dictate their will on other teams REGARDLESS of how the other team likes to play.

Last years team was really good at dictating the tempo from the start of games.

Actually.... weren't we down double digits in several games? I think they had the will to come back and a little bit of luck.

This team will find its own identity. They haven't had too many close ones, and need to learn how to win them with this year's version.

Last year played with a chip but didn't have huge expectations. This year they have a target on their backs. The familiarity of the Big 12 should help.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron