Kylie Feuerbach in transfer portal

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Does anyone think she transfers closer to home?

Who knows. Wisconsin and Northwestern are real close so could be in the running if super close to home is her thing. Lots of Big 10 schools not that far away. Not sure she stands out that much from the crowd in the portal so no guessing the actual interest. Her stats don't pop out although she was a Top 100 for the Class of 2020.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
oVpylL.gif

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I don’t think it is fair to hold hard feeling against her. She was going to go from basically starting every game last year to coming off the bench this year. That is hard to handle for most kids that age. Especially considering the players starting over her weren’t going anywhere.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I don’t think it is fair to hold hard feeling against her. She was going to go from basically starting every game last year to coming off the bench this year. That is hard to handle for most kids that age. Especially considering the players starting over her weren’t going anywhere.
Why would she have been coming off the bench? Wise and Scott are both gone so the door was pretty open for her I’d imagine.. ISU only has 3 starters returning.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Why would she have been coming off the bench? Wise and Scott are both gone so the door was pretty open for her I’d imagine.. ISU only has 3 starters returning.

Wise didn’t start and she plays a completely different position than Scott. She would have been the odd guard out between Donarski, MEM, and Ryan.