Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
It’s also nice to see hok ******** trying to justify this **** like **** Jayhawks fans playing players and cheating for your years

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
The suppression of the freedom of the press by a state university threatening press access if they cover the racism and discrimination in their football program is not surprising. The lack of a backbone by the press to protect those rights is terrifying.

#Prayers for Cordell got more coverage by KXNO than systemic racism in the Hawkeye football program alleged by over 50 players. Hawk fans wanted an ISU student who appeared to weigh about 130 pounds expelled from the university for putting his arms out so he wouldn’t fall on Pemsl with his full weight after he charged into the stands and took out the fan’s legs.

The powerful know whose voices must be stifled and how to peddle garbage.
carvers4math is back?!?!

Hit me up if you want to be a guest on the @cyrocksmypants and GTO Insider Information Weekly Mailbag sometime. Have not done the mailbag in a few months, but for you I'll fire it right back up!

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I’m still missing my royalty check? I think it got lost in the mail?
Sorry, I already spent it on toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Might need you to reach out to your inside sources for some info on this whole KKKirk saga (props to Gunner for coming up with that nickname).

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
That's total BS! This story needs to be covered fully. The media in Central and much of Iowa is spineless.

there are dozens of stories which appear worth investigating and Doyle should get fired based on what I have heard.

As with many viral incidents, people eventually overplay their hand and take away from the true cause.

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
Let's play your game and say its true. Isn't the 50+ other players who came forward enough to cause for a house cleaning of the program?

I didn’t say that at all, although house cleaning might be too strong. I have not seen anyone credible that wants Kirk fired. DJK and Wadleys mom are full of it, that’s all.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I didn’t say that at all, although house cleaning might be too strong. I have not seen anyone credible that wants Kirk fired. DJK and Wadleys mom are full of it, that’s all.

Penn State fans didn't think Paterno should be fired either. Remember, it was just one bad apple, why ruin the career of a legend based on what someone else did?

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014
Coming a proven liar/troll is laughable. Get lost.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

What has Wadley's mother done to not have credibility? That's not fair to her IMO

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
They saw a path for Doyle to return after literally less than an hour before Marvin McNutt was on and said that the players he's spoken to all think Doyle needs to go and McNutt basically agreed.

It would sure suck to be black in this country folks. I know that's an obvious statement, but it seems that Hawk fans don't understand it.

Sadly it isn't just hawk fans, for those who have been on Cyclone Report, there is clear ignorance among some of them on the plight of African Americans in this country. A couple have even sounded off on how great Candice Owens is. For the record she is a proven liar on a lot of things and she makes a living on feeding certain white people what they want to hear about black people.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Sadly it isn't just hawk fans, for those who have been on Cyclone Report, there is clear ignorance among some of them on the plight of African Americans in this country. A couple have even sounded off on how great Candice Owens is. For the record she is a proven liar on a lot of things and she makes a living on feeding certain white people what they want to hear about black people.
She's a prop for white people to agree with a black person and feel good about it. She's playing the game well. Sold her soul. Pardon the pun.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA

Thank the Good Lord that Cyclone Report is not a public message board...

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wadley wasn’t on the team with DJK. What other players that were teammates of DJK confirmed that the coaching staff made him put the garbage can on his head?

Amari Spievey confirmed it. Let me guess he's not credible either?

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
JP should probably send a letter/email to all other Big 10 school warning them as they travel to Kinnick and/or engage with Iowa coaching staff/fans.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
The suppression of the freedom of the press by a state university threatening press access if they cover the racism and discrimination in their football program is not surprising. The lack of a backbone by the press to protect those rights is terrifying.

#Prayers for Cordell got more coverage by KXNO than systemic racism in the Hawkeye football program alleged by over 50 players. Hawk fans wanted an ISU student who appeared to weigh about 130 pounds expelled from the university for putting his arms out so he wouldn’t fall on Pemsl with his full weight after he charged into the stands and took out the fan’s legs.

The powerful know whose voices must be stifled and how to peddle garbage.

Crazy to think that Rob Howe has bigger balls as a reporter than Keith Murphy, but it’s true. Pretty disappointed in Keith.

Reactions: erinmd32

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Crazy to think that Rob Howe has bigger balls as a reporter than Keith Murphy, but it’s true. Pretty disappointed in Keith.
I love Murph but the coverage has been bad from what I’ve listened to on KXNO.

Miller and Condon did well on Mon/Tuesday. Can’t remember but other than that it seems like everyone will briefly mention it for 30 minutes and then go to other topics.

Like someone else mentioned, when the band incident against Iowa happened, that was two hours everyday for a week or more.

Reactions: erinmd32

irish

Sep 1, 2006
Ames IA

Not that crazy to think. I bet if you went to Kirk's house right now, you'd find Murphy there sitting on his lap like a good little puppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.