Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
So Wadley and his mom are lying now too?

Apparently. Multiple teammates have said DJK put the trash can on his head himself. Hell, even McNutt just a couple days ago publicly said that DJK was made to hold the trash can, not put it on his head. The part about Doyle taking pictures of it (and hanging it somewhere in the football facility) is true - I told y’all about that yesterday.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Day before draft Wadley hung out with other guys and that were going to get drafted Brian Ferentz. On way to airport another player called that stayed in the room said " ONce wadley gone Brian said: Hey guys he isn't getting drafted."

Reactions: Statefan10

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
"But it's time ya'll. It's time for us to get a whole new staff at the University of Iowa, because what's embedded in their blood stream, racism, is not doable to change. It will frustrate them trying to be somebody they are not."

Yup, I heard that the entire video was mostly Wadley’s mom making conclusory statements about Kirk, Brian and Doyle, with little specifics there to back up her claims.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yup, I heard that the entire video was mostly Wadley’s mom making conclusively statements about Kirk, Brian and Doyle, with little specifics there to back up her claims.

You're part of the problem too. You loved Wadley and now him and his mom are just making stuff up? They're the victims here

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Link? Because multiple people have now said DJK was required to put a trash can on his head

Wadley wasn’t on the team with DJK. What other players that were teammates of DJK confirmed that the coaching staff made him put the garbage can on his head?

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Cyclone Fan: I don't like Hok because they are an institution that suppresses complaints about that their racist coaches, run the program as a dictatorship and their fans are cruel to other fanbases and embrace the neglect and pigheadness of their organization.

Brodie: JHAOFSUHAOEFJMDS FIVE YEARS IN A ROW!!!!!!! HOK STATE! HOK STATE!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Apparently. Multiple teammates have said DJK put the trash can on his head himself. Hell, even McNutt just a couple days ago publicly said that DJK was made to hold the trash can, not put it on his head. The part about Doyle taking pictures of it (and hanging it somewhere in the football facility) is true - I told y’all about that yesterday.
When did you start using "y'all?" I've seen it a few times today.
And with that question, I hope you've never been a grammar policeman on here.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yup, I heard that the entire video was mostly Wadley’s mom making conclusory statements about Kirk, Brian and Doyle, with little specifics there to back up her claims.
Okay first of all, you didn't even listen to the video or watch the video. You probably either went straight to the comments or you yourself are one of those idiots commenting. Second, and I say this with as much kindness as possible.. stop humping Kirk's leg and get a grip with yourself. She brought up multiple instances, claims to have all the evidence to prove it, talked about it for 43 minutes in a video, and you don't think she's being honest? You think she's making all of this up? After everything that's been brought up the last few days? I can't even comprehend how your brain works. You're utterly brain washed.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

I don’t know, pretty sure I’ve been using it the entire time I’ve been posting on this website. Sometimes I use it, sometimes I don’t. Does that bother you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron