Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Northwestern might give them a tough game next week. Would love to see the BIG be left out this year after they wanted to cancel football.

Not that they'd do it but Alabama could throw the CCG and push Ohio State out.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Congrats to the Ferentz family for overcoming the pandemic and racism in the program!!! Beat every elite team on the schedule and on the way to be top 15 in the country. A historical year and I look forward to yet another January Bowl.

Well this was an all time first post. Kudos.

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Little 5 minute update tonight on KCCI.
Didn't know Mekhi Sargent said it was "like walking on eggshells" there before changes were made.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Kirk treating African Americans like trash: perfectly acceptable

Kirk playing football on 4 days prep: not fair to the sport

Took him a day and a half to be at 75% ready. By tonight they could have been 75% ready for Georgia. So they could be done by Thursday night with everything. Gives them Friday to either travel or more work if home. Kirk has terrible math.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Kirk treating African Americans like trash: perfectly acceptable

Kirk playing football on 4 days prep: not fair to the sport

Amazing what adjustment Campbell's staff can make during a 20 minute half but the HoKKKs couldn't in 4 days.

No wonder Kkkirk never went to the NFL. Thursday night games.

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
Little 5 minute update tonight on KCCI.
Didn't know Mekhi Sargent said it was "like walking on eggshells" there before changes were made.
the fact this was under reported shows no body will actually touch the story.. you have a player admitting it and the media went silent about it after..

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Funny how trolls avoid this thread now. Probably since there is no denying it. Well rebel still does.
If you're willing to drive around with a confederate flag flying from the bed of your truck why would he worry about this?

cytown

Aug 8, 2012
Naperville, IL
I hope these ******** end up in jail and the football program shut down. Sickening to see what their players went through. Making kids hit a target weight? Blatant racism.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
Kirk was racist by favoring white players over black players. Punished the black players more than the white kids. Racism is when you treat people different because of the color or your skin.
Yeah not what I was asking. How is making someone hit a target weight racist?

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Yeah not what I was asking. How is making someone hit a target weight racist?
I think the story being told is he made black players stand around drinking protein shakes until they made weight. Essentially force feeding. I could be misremembering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron