Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
For **** and giggles you guys should go listen Kansas State after dark with @_SpecialTeamsU 55 minutes of the best entertainment that you will ever get. You have Kansas State fans saying they should only recruit white players. The guy that leads the chat goes off on Iowa State fans in the first 10 minutes. We absolutely broke them.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Visited the KSU fan board, they are still all in on Tang they don't realize he is broken.

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
Porter looked like he wanted nothing more then a quick handshake with tang. Tang tried to hold on and talk to him and Porter was like I'm not getting caught up in your next distraction.
I like Porter, he's all business, doesn't have time for that nonsense.

Tang won't get fired a year after winning NCOTY but I sincerely hope they spiral into a terrible year and he leaves and takes his act out of this conference. He gets too much credit for last year's run, he didn't recruit Nowell and he got lucky Johnson who hadn't played in nearly two years turned out to be first team All-Big 12.

The team quit last night, they weren't playing hard near the end.

Am I reading this right that their top three scorers this year (combined 55 ppg) are shooting 40.8, 43.8, and 33.6%? Woof.

Last edited:

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
When ksu is bad, their attendance gets really bad. I think ksu was horrible Montes senior year and nobody was at that game.
Typical kstater. They're all putting their ugly purple away and slapping on Chief's gear. Not sure what they'll wear when Purdy puts on end to that. Suppose they'll all become women's basketball fans.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007

Tang won't get fired a year after winning NCOTY but I sincerely hope they spiral into a terrible year and he leaves and takes his act out of this conference. He gets too much credit for last year's run, he didn't recruit Nowell and he got lucky Johnson who hadn't played in nearly two years turned out to be first team All-Big 12.

Am I reading this right that their top three scorers this year (combined 55 ppg) are shooting 40.8, 43.8, and 33.6%? Woof.
I hope Tang doesn't get canned and that **** show in Manhattan continues. Kstate's a school that would be tough to pull out of the toilet. Still can't figure out how Snyder did it.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

Yeah, they were allowing straight line drives to the rim throughout the last few minutes. No one even tried to help.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
I hope Tang doesn't get canned and that **** show in Manhattan continues. Kstate's a school that would be tough to pull out of the toilet. Still can't figure out how Snyder did it.

The buyouts are prohibitive both ways. I could see the AD agreeing to waive it if Tang doesn’t let the door hit him on the way out, but I also think the shine is coming off pretty quickly. There’s a lot of season left, but I’m not sure there are any high-major ADs that are really excited about hiring him away right now. And yes, I’m totally biased.

iastatefan1

Jan 24, 2016
I hate Kansas State as much or more as the next guy, but the youtube documentary miracle in Manhattan is a pretty good look at it. I hope they slide back down the shitter now.

Reactions: OrangeCarrot