Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Hailey Van Lith is the blond who transferred from Louisville to play for Kim Mulkey at LSU. I think she was chasing a championship thinking they would have an unstoppable team when they added another All-American caliber player to that squad. However they clearly have chemistry issues with videos floating around of Hailey wide open on the arc screaming for the ball and Reese taking the ball into a triple team in the post instead.
Angel Reese is my new least favorite athlete on the planet. I hope she fails miserably in every aspect of her life.

• Disagree
Reactions: mikeiastat

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Tang is getting what he deserves. Not just in respect to karma, but because when you’re completely unhinged, create distractions, and don’t take accountability your team will follow. Complete lack of leadership.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Hailey Van Lith is the blond who transferred from Louisville to play for Kim Mulkey at LSU. I think she was chasing a championship thinking they would have an unstoppable team when they added another All-American caliber player to that squad. However they clearly have chemistry issues with videos floating around of Hailey wide open on the arc screaming for the ball and Reese taking the ball into a triple team in the post instead.
Sweet.