JTS Improvements - Want More

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Here’s my request. I sit on a mobility scooter in the accessible (handicap) section in the top row of the east side lower bowl (concession level). I cannot see either the north or south scoreboards. So no replays. I would like a row of monitors on the underside of the bottom of the upper deck.

Similar to the arena at KC. I sit in the top most accessible seating. However above me is a press row and they have monitors to assist in viewing the basketball game. Monitors are above my head, but I can look up to the see the replays. Sometimes they show video different than the scoreboard. I can see the scoreboard easily.

View attachment 112840

Have you actually emailed the A.D. to discuss this issue? It could be something that no one realizes it is a problem.

Ace000087

Jun 10, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
www.f35.com
Drawing3-Model1024-1.jpg
YES YOU WIN THE INTERNET

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
My wife and I considered Sukup, but I just could not fathom sitting in the end zone. I would assume that club seating (meaning no bleachers and seats like the ones in Sukup) would be a nice addition between the 30s on both sides of the stadium. Of course, that would lower capacity, but I know I would consider paying the money to be more comfortable at the games. I don't need a suite. I don't need a club.

I just want a more comfortable seat during the game. Not sure what the demand is for this. Is it just me or are there thousands who think as I do?
My brother has been in Sec E for years. He has refused to upgrade (or even move down to the lower deck) because he likes the view of being able to see the whole play develop. He and his wife aren't getting any younger so they are considering Sukup, but I know he would jump at the chance of something like JTC or Sukup on the sideline where he would still have a somewhat good view.

Reactions: beentherebefore

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
For those of you living in Ames, or driving by, have they started tearing up C3 yet? It appears to look the same as always according to Pollard's map.