NBA: Jeff Hornacek has been fired

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Re: Horny out in Phoenix

Don't care how shaky the source is, it's hope.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Where there's smoke theres the slowly dying embers of hope of Cyclone nation.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009

Very misleading thread title my man... But I hope it becomes official!!!

Goldfinger

Nov 5, 2009

I was thinking this after Sheridan's tweet earlier this week. Makes sense with how Horny has been campaigning for ISU job. Pollard needs to make the call

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

I was thinking this after Sheridan's tweet earlier this week. Makes sense with how Horny has been campaigning for ISU job. Pollard needs to make the call

The call has been made. Maybe not by Pollard, but the people Pollard is paying to conduct the search have called the people Hornacek pays to take those calls.

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
Re: Horny out in Phoenix??? Rumor

Or Leath needs to call Pollard into his office. I don't care how good your plan is when something falls into your lap this good you at least consider it (and I am totally cool with Otz, but not fully exploring Hornecek is neglect.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Or Leath needs to call Pollard into his office. I don't care how good your plan is when something falls into your lap this good you at least consider it (and I am totally cool with Otz, but not fully exploring Hornecek is neglect.

Exactly. You sit there in the President's chair and say, "Look, you lucky, lucky man. Make that call. Cost is no issue. Make it happen and thank your lucky stars."

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

And knowing JP, Hornacek won't even get a call.

JP likes TJ. If we could have hired Hornacek and we don't even pursue it, that would be the end of JP likely. Big donors would go ballistic I would think.

And if Hornacek is hired and TJ is offered to stay on as assistant and turns it down and quits, then we'll know he thought he was going to get the head job when Fred left.

Reactions: LindenCy

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009

Whole-heartedly agree. I think we can speak for the vast majority of Cyclone fans.

And knowing JP, Hornacek won't even get a call.

JP likes TJ. If we could have hired Hornacek and we don't even pursue it, that would be the end of JP likely. Big donors would go ballistic I would think.

And if Hornacek is hired and TJ is offered to stay on as assistant and turns it down and quits, then we'll know he thought he was going to get the head job when Fred left.

Reactions: CyDude16

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012

The call has been made. Maybe not by Pollard, but the people Pollard is paying to conduct the search have called the people Hornacek pays to take those calls.
So Fsanford who has claimed to know Hornacek's brother for years on here is full of ****? He is the one person naming his source and named it before it was relevant to know it and one I believe. If he says nobody has contacted him or his agent about it including the search firm and that Horny would listen to an offer I believe him (he didn't think he would initially). And I am a skeptical son of a *****.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron