Jamie Pollard on KXNO today

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Interesting answer about the Hubbard vs NCAA court case coming up. Hearing that type of answer from an AD is a pretty bleak outlook for non revenue sports.
Trent Condon and Ken Miller had Nate Boulton on today (if you don't know Nate he is an employment lawyer) and they asked about this. I don't remember the answer so check out the pod. This would have been during hour 1.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Interesting answer about the Hubbard vs NCAA court case coming up. Hearing that type of answer from an AD is a pretty bleak outlook for non revenue sports.

If you can get past the hawkeye stuff the Corridor Business Journal just released a podcast that is a recording of a forum they did with Bowlsby and Beth Goetz a few weeks or so ago. This topic briefly came up and Bowlsby predicted that men's olympic/non-revenue sports would be the first to begin to be cut followed by women.

• Informative
Reactions: CyValley

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
So he’s still sticking to his football student section move justification despite all the other Big12 schools have their student section behind the visiting bench still? Shouldn’t we be worried about our players then? So dumb

• Dumb
Reactions: ribsnwhiskey

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Yeah, not happening anytime it sounds like.
I really do hope the sidewalks and steps (especially steps) get replaced -- not a top coat of some kind of plaster -- soon. Or eventually there will be rerod showing where there should be concrete. It's just not safe, and it's been that way for years.

Cfinnerty16

Visual Analytics Czar
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
West Des Moines
So he’s still sticking to his football student section move justification despite all the other Big12 schools have their student section behind the visiting bench still? Shouldn’t we be worried about our players then? So dumb
OSU, KU, TCU, KSU are some where I checked. OSU is practically on top of the visiting team

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
New Video Boards & Sound System for Hilton Coliseum next season (2024-25).

New Sound System for Jack Trice for '24 season & New Video Boards for '25 season.

Reactions: Jkclone15 and DSMCy