Is it possible to be addicted to CF?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Wouldn't say I'm addicted per se...I do like to have it open when I'm relaxing and watching TV, or after Cyclone games.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
CF, worse than
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtLHKtNOcS8]Meth song - YouTube[/ame]

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Do you realize you have posted, on average, 9 posts per day for over four years. and people still don't like you?

that seems like a problem.

don't laugh wes, cyber, cycloneerik, cyclonepride, isuagronimist, et al.
I don't care what others think. I will continue to voice my opinion.

cymaniac17

Jan 25, 2010
Parts Unknown
I feel like I'm highly addicted to CF because anytime I open the internet I go straight to CF and I have the app on my Android and I'm constantly on it.... But then I compare my post count to someone like IHaveNocycash. He has around 2000 posts since last Sept. and I have 700 and started posting last summer. That's crazy!!

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I feel like I'm highly addicted to CF because anytime I open the internet I go straight to CF and I have the app on my Android and I'm constantly on it.... But then I compare my post count to someone like IHaveNocycash. He has around 2000 posts since last Sept. and I have 700 and started posting last summer. That's crazy!!

I need more mafia!

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I'm on here at least 10 different times a day if not more. It's way better than seeing the same stupid "funny" pictures reposted on Facebook every day.

10? 10 is not a CF addiction. I used to suck **** for CF. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some **** for CF?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Here is my problem. I will think I should get on CF, and then go nah...I have better things to do. Then I start thinking-- what if we got a new FB commit? What if someone got arrested? What if someone has started some asinine thread and I'm missing it? Then I spend the next 4 hours on it.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
700+ posts and I'm on here quite a bit since retiring. I feel like I post a lot, but not during games. I still have the "I'm a jinx to ISU games if I watch" so I just wait until the games are over and relive the emotional roller coaster by reading the game threads.

Except the OSU football game which I watched almost 100% of it. I had to take the dog out in the 3rd quarter and came back expecting the blowout to have happened only to see ISU back to within 7. Watched the rest of the game including both overtimes somehow without allowing OSU to win, so maybe the jinx is all in my head. I remember turning on ISU basketball games and Pete would be in a great mood, then instantly for about the next 5 minutes the other team would climb back into it. I had to shut it OFF to give the 'clones a chance to hold on. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

Anyone else feel they have a personal jinx for ISU when they watched/listened?

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
700+ posts and I'm on here quite a bit since retiring. I feel like I post a lot, but not during games. I still have the "I'm a jinx to ISU games if I watch" so I just wait until the games are over and relive the emotional roller coaster by reading the game threads.

Except the OSU football game which I watched almost 100% of it. I had to take the dog out in the 3rd quarter and came back expecting the blowout to have happened only to see ISU back to within 7. Watched the rest of the game including both overtimes somehow without allowing OSU to win, so maybe the jinx is all in my head. I remember turning on ISU basketball games and Pete would be in a great mood, then instantly for about the next 5 minutes the other team would climb back into it. I had to shut it OFF to give the 'clones a chance to hold on. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

Anyone else feel they have a personal jinx for ISU when they watched/listened?

I don't know about a personal jinx, but there are a lot of times I turn it off in hopes that if I don't watch for a few minutes we will go on a 10-0 run.