NFL: Is Culpeper next in line for the Chiefs?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I'm up for anything at this point but Culpepper can barely move at this point and behind that offensive line I see a neck brace in his future.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
I also said it earlier.

I have never been a huge Culpepper fan, but he is better than the current options.

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
Rumours has it it will be Quinn... No not Brady, But Quinn Gray, Another great move by Carl {extreme sarcasim}:frown::arghh::mad::embarrassed:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Heard Bradkowski was an upgrade over Thigpen, Huard, and Croyle put together.

How many KC QBs does it take to change a light bulb?:cry::GEEK::swoon::idea:

JJ4ISU

Apr 11, 2006
WDM Side of Waukee
That organization is going nowhere fast; I'm not sure they even have anything to build around. Larry Johnson is probably getting close to the end of his career. It was so apparent to most that what they were doing offensively was wrong (the very first year), but apparently not to Herm Edwards.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
They can fire Herm and hire Mike Nolan.

How come do the Chiefs owners keep running the org like a Walmart store.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Is Aaron Brooks still working out for teams? He was always decent at running for his life ...

What about that backup from the Cowboys a couple years ago .. .had a few decent starts and disappeared about the time Romo came around. Think he's been on quite a few teams as a 3rd stringer

CyGuy33

May 7, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
Is Aaron Brooks still working out for teams? He was always decent at running for his life ...

What about that backup from the Cowboys a couple years ago .. .had a few decent starts and disappeared about the time Romo came around. Think he's been on quite a few teams as a 3rd stringer

Are you talking about Drew Henson?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Right now about anyone is a viable option at QB for KC over anyone they currently have. The once proud organization is in shambles and have been run into the ground by Carl and Herm. If these 2 idiots are back for 2009 it's going to be yet another painful season to watch.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
I was looking for 2 tickets to the Bills vs Chiefs game on ebay(should be pretty cheap:laugh:) I came accross the following description for the game.

2) TICKETS to see the Master himself-- Herman F. Edwards <---( GREATEST COACH EVER ) LIVE! Performing all his Classic Hits-- including "You Play to Win the Game", "Get Over It", "It's Not MY Fault", and many, many more (excuses). 33rd Row, Section 127-- near the center of the goalposts!! You'll be on TV. See the Mighty Chiefs take on the 1st Place TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS. Jeff Garcia, Warrick Dunn, Derrick Brooks, Earnest Graham, and FEATURING the human/ape, Guard Davin Joseph (straight from the Planet of the Apes) <-- the guy is a BEAST!!!! But don't forget-- it's all about Herman Edwards!

Reactions: CYdTracked