Votes: 297 61.1%

• Total voters

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Just out now. I'll let you guys hash it out but I'm starting to get the feeling that Iowa wants out of this game.

Can someone say "pretext"? Nice that a sitting University president would be recommending such action when a real investigation has yet to be completed, in part due to his own people obstructing a full investigation.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Lol, go for it!

Sounds like an empty threat to placate the backlash from last week, but they would be ridiculed nonstop from all sides for canceling the series.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Just out now. I'll let you guys hash it out but I'm starting to get the feeling that Iowa wants out of this game.

We've now made the leap from the band being attacked and assaulted (both physically and sexually) by all ISU fans to all Iowa fans and players being in grave danger of attack from ISU fans.

This is obvious slander. U of I should be a defendant in defamation lawsuit (class action) brought by all ISU fans who can prove they were at the game on 9/14.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Iowa wants out, and I'm good with it. We don't need them to validate our program and we can schedule some pretty interesting match ups.

Yeah, if nothing else get on the phone with some regional teams that would make for interesting but highly winnable games. Nebraska, Minnesota, Missouri, Illinois, come on down.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Iowa can eat a **** with this garbage though. Decades of their fans treating our band like **** in iowa city, then they put out some un-supported claims that they conveniently go quiet on any actual detail (under the guise of 'protecting their privacy') when pressed for actual details\proof.

Sirkruser

May 19, 2019
Indianola
Wow, surprising news... Why can't we just not bring the marching bands along? But we should do the Cy-hawk game every other year than we can schedule another challenging non-confrence game the years in between the Cy-Hawk year

• Winner
Reactions: khardbored

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
This is crazy. No one has officially reported anything and the UI Pres and AD have not made any specific allegations. If UI based policy decisions based on unsubstantiated rumors, they would have had to shut down their football program years ago.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron