Garret has 23 assists
Petey holds collins to 1-34 shooting
and HAM breaks the south backboard with a facial of Aldrich

These are stone cold locks.

Reactions: 4429 mcc

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
Lucca hits a three from 24 feet as time expires and the crowd goes wild! :biggrin:

ISU 71
KU 70

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I think it is far more frustrating to give up that many points than it is to not score a lot. If we give up 88, I will never post again (not that anyone would care).

I would care. Everyone needs a friend!

bob_ross_1.jpg

Oh, and Clones win 68-64.

TxCycloneFan

Oct 19, 2006
Bastrop TX
Thank you for putting the team names in bold font and underlining them so that we could all understand that those are the teams playing, and we don't start talking about the wrong game. That would be horribly confusing!!
Hopefully, you typed really slow, so the Kansas fans you'll brag to about this post can understand it.

ISU 74
Kansas 65.

too many sarcasm pills today dude?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
too many sarcasm pills today dude?

Yes. It was my turn to be sick of the fly-by-night poster style. That might have been too much.

When I read stuff that's formatted like the OP, it drives me nuts. Nobody should need the extra help from that bold and underlining. I have read a lot of badly-written "news" web sites that use this style. It's a pet peeve.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Yes. It was my turn to be sick of the fly-by-night poster style. That might have been too much.

When I read stuff that's formatted like the OP, it drives me nuts. Nobody should need the extra help from that bold and underlining. I have read a lot of badly-written "news" web sites that use this style. It's a pet peeve.

A lot of badly-written "news" websites use in-links to get more hits on certain keywords. Depends on the website and its advertisers, but you're right, it's very annoying.

The "Kansas" and "Iowa State" the OP had bolded and underlined were links - apparently he thought we needed help figuring out who was playing.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
ISU 68

KU 65

Hilton Magic returns and the Cyclones finally get a big win.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
A lot of badly-written "news" websites use in-links to get more hits on certain keywords. Depends on the website and its advertisers, but you're right, it's very annoying.

The "Kansas" and "Iowa State" the OP had bolded and underlined were links - apparently he thought we needed help figuring out who was playing.

I just saw the underlining, and thought, "This is really annoying." You are correct that he was providing links in there. Maybe he had a better reason than I thought.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
I just saw the underlining, and thought, "This is really annoying." You are correct that he was providing links in there. Maybe he had a better reason than I thought.

I dont know this guy looks to me like he is a KU fan from the kansas message boards, they have a thread just like this.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
No predicted score, but I think it'll come down to the matchups of Collins and Garrett, and Aldrich vs Brackins. Of course, if amilton is ready to battle with Aldrich, all the better.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron