Iowa State Transfer/Recruiting Class 2023

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I'm not sure I can recall that ever happening anywhere before outside of maybe a criminal activity that was proven false or something

Berryman in FB maybe? Or Irving in FB.

I seem to remember them being dismissed, coming back and then getting kicked off again.

NiceMarmot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2017
Coming off two straight tournaments, a Sweet 16, and having the best recruiting class in school history, it makes me think of the line from Inception, "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." Not saying we wouldn't take a Harvard guy or Timberlake from Towson, but those aren't "game-changers". Gotta assume they'd be backup plans.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Coming off two straight tournaments, a Sweet 16, and having the best recruiting class in school history, it makes me think of the line from Inception, "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." Not saying we wouldn't take a Harvard guy or Timberlake from Towson, but those aren't "game-changers". Gotta assume they'd be backup plans.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt was holding what looked like a standard infantry rifle when Tom Hardy came up, quipped the line, and then showed him a grenade launcher. All well and good.

But...

Why didn't he pull out a tank? Or some sci-fi laser beam? Or a ******* Star Destroyer?

It's a dream, right? Aren't all these things possible?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Surprise, surprise. @isufbcurt disagrees with me. Did you see this, Curt?

You said no one wants Lamkin. I disagree - I'd take him at ISU, he's a good player. Go to the "Jamie Dixon" in trouble thread and see how many CFers wants Lampkin here.

I'm not sure what in that article is a negative for Lampkin. He doesn't like how he was treated by Dixon, how's that a negative.

If anything that article sheds light on how I perceived Dixon to be.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron