Iowa State fans, and it's not even close

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
are by far the best fans in the Nation. Has any other University's fans had to put up with this much stuff and had there fans still care. Iowa had a few bad seasons in basketball and the place they play in is now a grave yard. We suck and break the football attendance record.

I would just say great job everyone. I think we clearly rule.

Even our mascot thinks we rule. We keep voting him in to win stuff.

Reactions: yCy and Palmer

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
are by far the best fans in the Nation. Has any other University's fans had to put up with this much stuff and had there fans still care. Iowa had a few bad seasons in basketball and the place they play in is now a grave yard. We suck and break the football attendance record.

I am with you on this.....good post.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
You know, I think I'd rather have the worst fans in the nation and win some games.

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
I am with you on this.....good post.

Hey look Palmer! Cardinal&gold has a Transformer as his avatar! Better make fun of him! Maybe he would like to set up a playdate with your 6 year old too!

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines
No, but I do find it ironic that he ridicules me for liking Transformers, while he has a cartoon character for an avatar.

waa-cry-baby2.jpg

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
You know, I think I'd rather have the worst fans in the nation and win some games.

Not me. I will always be an ISU fan, and I hope I am a good one. Bad fans bring disrespect to the program and the university. We don't need that.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)

toot2_az.jpg

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM

Something has to go right soon...I think

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron