Iowa Hawkeye Basketball. What is happening

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
I am pretty positive it was his brother or someone he considers a brother from his hometown. Either way Cook is telling people he's leaving after this season which should open up a scholarship to try to get a grad transfer PG
Graduate transfer? That is not the right way to build a powerhouse. They don’t need any graduate transfer. They are already building a basketball powerhouse without transfer thugs.
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/is-fran-building-a-new-regional-powerhouse.202316/

AltHawk

Sep 2, 2012
I am pretty positive it was his brother or someone he considers a brother from his hometown. Either way Cook is telling people he's leaving after this season which should open up a scholarship to try to get a grad transfer PG

Found it. Its from a kid from his high school. Said he doesn't talk to Cook every day or anything like that, but they have a "brotherhood" because they went to the same high school. Pretty big stretch to make any of the claims you have made based off that quote, but I'd expect nothing less from you.

https://t.co/yAADWZ0PfM

Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Found it. Its from a kid from his high school. Said he doesn't talk to Cook every day or anything like that, but they have a "brotherhood" because they went to the same high school. Pretty big stretch to make any of the claims you have made based off that quote, but I'd expect nothing less from you.

https://t.co/yAADWZ0PfM

Thank you for finding that and proving my point

“He’s going to the NBA after next year. After next year, he’ll be in the NBA. He could have been a Top 25 pick this year had he not gotten hurt,” Trout said.

AltHawk

Sep 2, 2012
Thank you for finding that and proving my point

“He’s going to the NBA after next year. After next year, he’ll be in the NBA. He could have been a Top 25 pick this year had he not gotten hurt,” Trout said.

Trololololol

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

ClonesTwentyOne

Feb 10, 2014
DSM Area
Cook would be smart to get out if he has the chance. Who the hell would want to play for Fran when he yells and spits in your face? Franny is nuts.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Point guard? If Cook leaves, Fran will have to sign another two bigs to make up for it.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Let’s just say Fran has a type. Tall, pale, and dorky.

Kidding aside, they’ll be up for the opportunity to prove themselves against Iowa State. Their season is a success if they win that one.
It's their Super Bowl. (National Title Game?) Lol

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I take it as Cook telling people his intentions but who knows
I’d certainly buy that a talented guy like Cook would be unhappy enough playing for Fran that he’d leave earlier than he should. I’m shocked they haven’t had more guys leave, but then I remember Fran depends on recruiting mostly Hawk fans.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron