Iowa Football Recruiting

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
Basically what you heard on the radio. KP did not receive any Swarm collective money but had received Swarm Inc money through a sponsor. He is thinking the sponsor will get some if not all of that money back.
So he went to Iowa and basically didn’t get paid probably what he’s worth… when he could go back to the SEC and a check will be handed over for 6 figures easily day 1.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Basically what you heard on the radio. KP did not receive any Swarm collective money but had received Swarm Inc money through a sponsor. He is thinking the sponsor will get some if not all of that money back.
And?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
CW kind of explained it in his Two Guys named chris. There are two arms of collectives. The fan funded charity part and then the part where they hook up players with business deals. So while it is all part of the Swarm there is two separate funding parts. Sounds like he got paid from business deals already and that would be the 15% part. It isn't technically for coming to Iowa.

It’s still ripping off that business (potentially depending on contract) for a deal with a AAA baseball player from out of state instead of a starter for Iowa fb.

This is all completely unsustainable.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
So he went to Iowa and basically didn’t get paid probably what he’s worth… when he could go back to the SEC and a check will be handed over for 6 figures easily day 1.
I'd guess he wanted to come back if they were willing to come up with x#$. They did, he left. Then Alabama came back with a staggering #.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
What would be hilarious is if the ncaa charged Iowa of tampering (remember Proctor’s comments about IA staff contacting him in November).

It’s bad enough Iowa lost this recruit twice. Let’s add a sanction on top of it!!!

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
What would be hilarious is if the ncaa charged Iowa of tampering (remember Proctor’s comments about IA staff contacting him in November).

It’s bad enough Iowa lost this recruit twice. Let’s add a sanction on top of it!!!
I believe they get sanctioned when they throw the book at Bill Self.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I'd guess he wanted to come back if they were willing to come up with x#$. They did, he left. Then Alabama came back with a staggering #.
There has to be more to the story. New OC not impressing him? Figured out he doesn't like KF? Coeds at Bama next level compared to IC? Someone has to know the real story and I can't wait until it leaks.

Reactions: BigTurk

Help Support Us

Become a patron