Iowa Football Recruiting

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Not at all, but unlike you I can do simple math. The vast majority of posts in this thread are by ISU fans, obsession about all things Iowa.

Obsession is living on the rival fan bases web site.

Excuse us for having an active, interesting fan board.

Frankly, this is golden. I think the butt hurt you and your ilk are dealing with will last a lot longer than I thought. If I can do anything to perpetuate that by jerking your chain here, I am up to the task.

But you go ahead and park your sorry ass on the rivals fan board and then call them obsessed. If it helps you cope, it's the least we can do.

Last edited:

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
So am I hearing this correctly, iowa is after a Louisiana rb recruit? How comical is that considering all the **** they've talked about them being so bad!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Being in the 50's would be brutal, that is for sure.
Not really. I think a lot depends on who wants you. Look at Arland Bruce from Ankeny. That kid was begging for Iowa State to take him after the racial stuff came out and we told him no. He would have jumped us up in the recruiting rankings though but we weren't interested

• Haha
Reactions: 1776

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Not really. I think a lot depends on who wants you. Look at Arland Bruce from Ankeny. That kid was begging for Iowa State to take him after the racial stuff came out and we told him no. He would have jumped us up in the recruiting rankings though but we weren't interested

The more you bash Bruce the better he will end up being is my guess. You are pretty terrible at player evals. I mean you did say Nixon was the 7 best DL in the state just a few months ago.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The more you bash Bruce the better he will end up being is my guess. You are pretty terrible at player evals. I mean you did say Nixon was the 7 best DL in the state just a few months ago.

What are you talking about. I'm not bashing him at all. I think in the right situation he could be pretty good actually we just didn't have room for him

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure if I wanted I could go back and find posts where you bad mouth Louisiana.
Something like this?

Well he should be in Ames a long time then, these teams aren't coming calling with the '19 season performance, and that turd he dropped yesterday vs Louisiana.

I think that is a good thing for ISU. CMC should be a very consistent 6/7 wins a year coach for a long time in Ames.
ULL isn't winning the Sun Belt this year, they probably won't even win their division.