Why has CMC stayed in Ames?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
From Cyclone fans perspectives, what are your opinions on why CMC has stayed in Ames?
Because he likes it here and hes not leaving for a job unless it's Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame or the NFL. Only the NFL has came calling and he didn't think it was the right time

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Because he likes it here and hes not leaving for a job unless it's Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame or the NFL. Only the NFL has came calling and he didn't think it was the right time

Well he should be in Ames a long time then, these teams aren't coming calling with the '19 season performance, and that turd he dropped yesterday vs Louisiana.

I think that is a good thing for ISU. CMC should be a very consistent 6/7 wins a year coach for a long time in Ames.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Well he should be in Ames a long time then, these teams aren't coming calling with the '19 season performance, and that turd he dropped yesterday vs Louisiana.

I think that is a good thing for ISU. CMC should be a very consistent 6/7 wins a year coach for a long time in Ames.

Well let us know if a racist coach becomes available.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Jesus Christ

Maybe CMC should look at hiring the Ragin' Cajun OL coach and S&C coach. They had 2 OL drafted into the NFL this year, and they still pushed around ISU's line at the end of the game. I get why CMC didn't want to take TO at the end, it was just delaying the inevitable TD that was coming, as they were getting dominated at the LOS.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If I was being passive aggressive, then I might have added "other than the water" to my post.

I have my opinions on why he stays in Ames, but it would be more insightful to hear from cyclone fans.
Chad, I get you don’t have anything to cover right now but this is a weird place to look for a story bud.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Doyle is available for you guys. Personally I wouldn't recommend that move, but watching ISU being out physicaled by a Sun Belt team yesterday was alarming.
It's too funny how you disappear because of the Iowa City shitstorm and then reappear after ISU's loss yesterday. Fortunately, most of don't define ourselves by the actions of college kids, so your weak trolling attempts are really just pathetic. Not that we didn't expect that from you, I guess.

P

PeacefulRival

I understand...I have not invested the time to build a rapport with members of this board. If I didn't know you and approached you at a bar with the same question, you might feel antagonized. Especially following a loss to a team we all expected to beat.

If we were at a bar and established some rapport prior to my inquisitiveness, then I would be more likely to get a respectful and thoughtful response. I am sure some of the less emotional Cyclone fans will see my question from the latter rather than the former and provide such a response.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I understand...I have not invested the time to build a rapport with members of this board. If I didn't know you and approached you at a bar with the same question, you might feel antagonized. Especially following a loss to a team we all expected to beat.

If we were at a bar and established some rapport prior to my inquisitiveness, then I would be more likely to get a respectful and thoughtful response. I am sure some of the less emotional Cyclone fans will see my question from the latter rather than the former and provide such a response.
Are you insinuating that your timing is just a coincidence? Lol

Reactions: khardbored