Iowa Football Recruiting

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Your source is never right. While Iowa was waiting for Eli to commit they always knew it was a very big uphill battle and that they were behind ISU by a long ways. That is why they started putting out offers before the Eli even committed, just like I said they would. I told everyone exactly how this would play out on Dec 27th.

The difference between you and me is I have a source that knows something, you don't have a source or you just embellish what he/she tells you.

According to all you trolls only ISU did this. Seems like the shoe is on the other foot now. Goes to show how bad recruiting must be going for Iowa these days.

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
So if Legend Hawks sources are so clairvoyant why did the Iowa staff waste all of that time recruiting Eli from 12/27 to 1/17? Plus they allowed their own recruit look like an idiot making stupid comments that they were going to get Eli.
I see what you did there.

Reactions: CyTwins

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
So if Legend Hawks sources are so clairvoyant why did the Iowa staff waste all of that time recruiting Eli from 12/27 to 1/17? Plus they allowed their own recruit look like an idiot making stupid comments that they were going to get Eli.

You don’t stop recruiting a kid when it is down to you and one other school just because you are behind. JFC man that would be stupid.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Imagine being a school that pumps out OL talent like they do and STILL can't persuade 4 star running backs to come to your school.

ISU convinced Brock and Hall to come when their line was horrendous...

Pitiful job recruiting. Y'all will be nothing without Doyle.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Colby, Brecht, Liddle bleed HOK; however, they had to try because it's bad form not to.

Johnson was never a top target for ISU.

Llewellyn wanted to play DE (they should have recruited him wherever he wanted to play).

Twedt. ha. Bruce ha.
Llewellyn comes to ISU if we let him play DE. He pretty much said as much in his interview lol. Big miss by Campbell on that IMO

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Looks like northwestern will win the west again next year. Iowa is saddled to a piss poor petras

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
LOL you and I both know Kirk isn't going to the transfer route. A transfer QB doesn't fit his mold.

We take for granted the effort required to develop a culture around the program. CMC and KF are alike in this sense, they are looking for kids that fit their programs culture and are open to being molded and developed into it.

While the two cultures are quite different, I think KF is probably more protective of and works as hard to develop the Iowa programs culture as CMC does to develop ISU's.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
We take for granted the effort required to develop a culture around the program. CMC and KF are alike in this sense, they are looking for kids that fit their programs culture and are open to being molded and developed into it.

While the two cultures are quite different, I think KF is probably more protective of and works as hard to develop the Iowa programs culture as CMC does to develop ISU's.
So you're saying that KF is working hard to protect and develop his culture of systematic racial bias? I agree

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron