Iowa Beat Writers

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
One time in band camp, I was just strolling through the woods when a beautiful girl with a flute ran up to me. I asked her if she ever heard of CC and when she said no, I ran away.

True story . . .
Is Penthouse still a thing? Bet Davey submits forum articles monthly. “Dear Penthouse Forum, you’re not going to believe this,”

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
One time in band camp, I was just strolling through the woods when a beautiful girl with a flute ran up to me. I asked her if she ever heard of CC and when she said no, I ran away.

True story . . .
You got me. I thought she was going to use the flute on you.

• Haha
Reactions: Jer

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Are these two married to each other? :puke:

Wonder if Ickyhole proofread his partner's post first. Elvis's X account is very strange.

My personal theory why Iowa lost the Minny game. Their coaches and players are as dumb as their fans and they just flat out don't understand the rules of football.

How the **** is anyone still placing in their argument, "Fair Catch" it was explained on the call and has been explained a million times since, yet here they are still calling it a fair catch.

Reactions: VeloClone

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
My personal theory why Iowa lost the Minny game. Their coaches and players are as dumb as their fans and they just flat out don't understand the rules of football.

How the **** is anyone still placing in their argument, "Fair Catch" it was explained on the call and has been explained a million times since, yet here they are still calling it a fair catch.
Not to mention they still had the ball with the wind and plenty of time to move the ball into position to win. ******* losers.

Reactions: Clonefan94

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron