INSIDER: Brown, Lathon set visits while Stewart never came

Bryce7

May 4, 2016
At this point, you have to ask are we bad recruiters because I think the rest is okay.
here is one of our staff waiting for a visit....

DDHHfmAVwAA8Qax.jpg:large

I am ready for some Hickory Park. Is KJ Bluford here yet?

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
Reading between the lines, he's probably gonna start day one at northwestern. WE can't promise that at Iowa state. Seems like a good kid and wish him nothing but the best.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I'd guess ISU is wanting to see what happens with Moss and Green before they took his commitment. Lathon wanted to commit now.

Similar to the Minnesota PG situation from a year ago.

Moss plays a different position and Green's dad is a coach at a rival school.

Doesn't sound like that would be a winning strategy.

• Agree
Reactions: rholtgraves

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I also think it's kind of weird the lack of offers considering there are so many spots to fill. They really don't have that many people they are targeting relatively.

• Optimistic
Reactions: gocubs2118

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I bet prohms staff is having a come-to jesus-meeting with Campbells staff about where to improve.

We're getting visits. We have top 5 fan support. We've been in the tourney every year since these kids have turned teenagers. It's gotta be relationship building.

lol

• Disagree
Reactions: SoapyCy

Cardinal&Gold11

Nov 6, 2007
The land of Eastern Iowa University
I understand the wait and see, but when does Prohm need to start reeling in recruits? He's won so far with mainly Fred's guys. I want to see how this season goes, but we really do need some momentum on the trail or this could go south fast......

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron