Dec 16, 2008
Omaha

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Would we take both Lathon and Green?
Obviously they want at least one additional PG. I think the question is not would we take both Lathon and Green, but how many will we take as there are several others on the radar. With Green's shooting, for example, do they like the idea of not just a back-up, but rather two PGs on the floor with at least one a good enough shooter to play off guard.

Last edited:

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Obviously they want at least one additional PG. I think the question is not would we take both Lathon and Green, but how many will we take as there are several others on the radar. With Green's shooting, for example, do they like the idea of not just a back-up, but rather two PGs on the floor with at lease one a good enough shooter to play off guard.

Green would make a great Jackson replacement.

Enough handle and vision to play PG in spurts but also a deadly shooter. Somebody like that is going to pair well with a ball-dominant Wiggi to (1.) run point when Wiggi is out and (2.) give Mr. Lindell a chance to play off the ball on some sets.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Green would make a great Jackson replacement.

Enough handle and vision to play PG in spurts but also a deadly shooter. Somebody like that is going to pair well with a ball-dominant Wiggi to (1.) run point when Wiggi is out and (2.) give Mr. Lindell a chance to play off the ball on some sets.
and (3) take it to Huggins for pressing Iowa State.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Obviously they want at least one additional PG. I think the question is not would we take both Lathon and Green, but how many will we take as there are several others on the radar. With Green's shooting, for example, do they like the idea of not just a back-up, but rather two PGs on the floor with at least one a good enough shooter to play off guard.

I realize with the way recruiting goes, you can't wait around necessarily, but I wonder between Lathon or Tyler Harris and Green, which two they would want the most?

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

He's absolutely looking for this.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Man, you would think they could easily land a kid like Brown. That probably officially ends the 2017 possibilities.
Any word on how the Lathon visit went?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
interesting quotes by him. came down to us and Northwestern, said turning down playing in front of 14,000 in the big12 was tough, but Northwestern felt comfortable. I guess if our staff knew what would make these recruits 'more comfortable' with us, they would bottle it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron