If the B12 remains intact and moves forward

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
When does this get moved to the **** hole of an in-state forum?

scum-wretched.gif
Monday, mods generally are thin on weekends generally.

Legend12

May 9, 2008
Wow your hawkeyes are really taking on debt. 2020 showed 21 MM in payments then add about 4 MM in new debt for the Covid losses so up to 25 MM a year. Not sure the total but in 2019 payments were 16 MM on 200 some million. ISU had 6 MM in payments on 66 MM of debt. With 20 MM of Covid losses JP said the payback would be 2 MM year. 25-8 equals almost the difference of 18 MM in the budgets.

You guys are really banking on that large media rights increase.

And you guys were really banking on Texas and Oklahoma continuing to subsidize you.

Any guesses on which route would be the most prudent to take?

Also....Pollard said ISU's debt payments were $10MM per year, before COVID impact was calculated on.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
And you guys were really banking on Texas and Oklahoma continuing to subsidize you.

Any guesses on which route would be the most prudent to take?
With much less debt, we get a donors to step up like the SEZ and the new additions. (126 MM in improvements the last 5 years and 86 MM in donations for that) we can grind through that. Would guess TV revenue may go down a little but with tickets and donations already jacking up many millions more each, we get another increase like that and that would probably eat any TV loss we might see.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Right, sorry, I forget you were a Stanford fan that year.

Actually the most interesting part of that game was that it was over after the first 15 seconds, literally the first play of the game

truthfully, that kind of had to be a relief knowing that you weren’t going to lose in the heartbreaking manner you did in the big 10 championship game.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Actually the most interesting part of that game was that it was over after the first 15 seconds, literally the first play of the game

truthfully, that kind of had to be a relief knowing that you weren’t going to lose in the heartbreaking manner you did in the big 10 championship game.

Big day for you guys.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Big day for you guys.

Dude I don’t live in Iowa. Haven’t for a long time. So most of the hawk fans I encounter are semi normal, and realize how small Iowa (the State) is.
And then there are some family and long time friends that are hawk fans, although the racism thing has cooled their jets as well. They at least are bothered enough to not be dumb asses like your boys on here.

if I lived amongst the t shirt fans, I’m sure that game would have been epically funny. I certainly heard enough during the season about how good they were. As it was, it was kind of like when 30k Iowans invaded San Antonio for the Alamo Bowl, and wore their Busch light love on their sleeves. A little embarrassed for them, but mostly indifferent. Welcome to the Alamo city. Go Spurs Go

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Dude I don’t live in Iowa. Haven’t for a long time. So most of the hawk fans I encounter are semi normal, and realize how small Iowa (the State) is.
And then there are some family and long time friends that are hawk fans, although the racism thing has cooled their jets as well. They at least are bothered enough to not be dumb asses like your boys on here.

if I lived amongst the t shirt fans, I’m sure that game would have been epically funny. I certainly heard enough during the season about how good they were. As it was, it was kind of like when 30k Iowans invaded San Antonio for the Alamo Bowl, and wore their Busch light love on their sleeves. A little embarrassed for them, but mostly indifferent. Welcome to the Alamo city. Go Spurs Go

Wow, you seem really refined and just, better.

Good for you. Really impressive.

Reactions: royalcy

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Wow, you seem really refined and just, better.

Good for you. Really impressive.

like the bartender told me at Jerry Lawler’s after the Liberty bowl, we knew it existed, we just didn’t know people drank it.

and you shouldn’t feel bad you’re not as good as the fine people here. I’m sure your mother loves you

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
like the bartender told me at Jerry Lawler’s after the Liberty bowl, we knew it existed, we just didn’t know people drank it.

and you shouldn’t feel bad you’re not as good as the fine people here. I’m sure your mother loves you

Oh god I could only wish. I've been to San Antonio and several other places in Texas many times. Unreal.

You are the man.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Oh god I could only wish. I've been to San Antonio and several other places in Texas many times. Unreal.

You are the man.

You’re saying your mother doesn’t love you? How sad

I guess that would explain a lot.