I’m team Rick Flair

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Sat next to Eddie Guerrero on a flight. Nice guy did not want to bother him, but he actually just wanted to talk about non wrestling stuff.

You could see his body was just beat to a pulp.

Oh and I will always wish bad on the Shill of the South

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
In the spirit of going to the Liberty Bowl, I feel obligated to post about Jerry The King Lawler.

Reactions: Drew0311

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
The Crusher,...would put a keg of beer on his shoulder during training runs,... and drain the keg!!!
1701830324838.jpeg

Olympian Verne Gange

1701830459580.png

Nick Bockwinkle

1701830590348.jpeg

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
In the spirit of going to the Liberty Bowl, I feel obligated to post about Jerry The King Lawler.

You're welcome
ASs0dNJ.jpg

Reactions: Cycsk

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Ric Flair has gone off the deep end. His appearance on Kill Tony was wild. They had to cut a bunch of stuff from the show because he was saying incredibly racist stuff about Asians and weird stuff about young girls. The comedians ended up talking crap about him and he walked off.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Ric Flair has gone off the deep end. His appearance on Kill Tony was wild. They had to cut a bunch of stuff from the show because he was saying incredibly racist stuff about Asians and weird stuff about young girls. The comedians ended up talking crap about him and he walked off.

Football players don’t know **** about CTE compared to pro wrestlers.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Football players don’t know **** about CTE compared to pro wrestlers.

CTE and putting down a 30 rack by noon probably isn’t a good combo, especially in your 70s. I just saw a few days ago he decided to invite all girls 18-28 to his hotel room while speaking at a show. The Kill Tony thing was all him throwing a fit because he didn’t have 100 percent of the spotlight.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunnerclone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
CTE and putting down a 30 rack by noon probably isn’t a good combo, especially in your 70s. I just saw a few days ago he decided to invite all girls 18-28 to his hotel room while speaking at a show.

Flair is a guy that can say “today might be my last day on this planet” and you don’t just give it a “whatever dude, you’re probably not going die on the way to Wendy’s right now”.

CyPhallus

Oct 19, 2021

I heard he's a big fan of shampooing buffalo's lol.

Reactions: AgronAlum

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Sat next to Eddie Guerrero on a flight. Nice guy did not want to bother him, but he actually just wanted to talk about non wrestling stuff.

You could see his body was just beat to a pulp.

Oh and I will always wish bad on the Shill of the South

I would of fanboyed so much. Eddie was so good.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Flair is a guy that can say “today might be my last day on this planet” and you don’t just give it a “whatever dude, you’re probably not going die on the way to Wendy’s right now”.

The mother ****** survived a plane crash, at least 4 divorces and that no good Dusty Rhodes and Magnum TA chasing him for the belt.

The guy was on the road for weeks at a time. Flying around the world, wrestling 60 minute broadways, and spending more money on spilt liquor than any of us make in a year.

By all accounts he should be long dead.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
The mother ****** survived a plane crash, at least 4 divorces and that no good Dusty Rhodes and Magnum TA chasing him for the belt.

The guy was on the road for weeks at a time. Flying around the world, wrestling 60 minute broadways, and spending more money on spilt liquor than any of us make in a year.

Ozzy Osbourne, Keith Richards, and Bill Snyder are all still breathing…

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
CTE and putting down a 30 rack by noon probably isn’t a good combo, especially in your 70s. I just saw a few days ago he decided to invite all girls 18-28 to his hotel room while speaking at a show. The Kill Tony thing was all him throwing a fit because he didn’t have 100 percent of the spotlight.
The '18 to 28, no boyfriends no husbands' has been a staple of his promos for 40 years.

He's just unable to address the trauma of finding out he doesn't really know who he is, possibly a missing boy named Fred Phillips, so he just morphed into a character rather than being a real person. It's incredibly sad and really fascinating at the same time.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

A Flair doc had that after his youngest son sadly overdosed he literally drank booze from when he got up to when he went to bed. Doing that should of done him in.