Sep 26, 2022
I'm team Sting and Ultimate Warrior

:)
I'm team Rowdy Roddy Piper
rowdy-roddy-piper-always-sunny.gif

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I love the Nature Boy. My friends and I got our dads to take us to a match down at Vets Auditorium when we were kids, before even the WWF at the time took off. My guess is it was 1980ish and we went to see a more local group, as I believe most pro wresting at the time was regional. Funny thing was, the big name at the time was Bulldog Bob Brown. It was in the basement, wasn't even big enough for the upstairs big arena. Was able to meet and greet Ric. He is a great guy and really played it up with us kids.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I love the Nature Boy. My friends and I got our dads to take us to a match down at Vets Auditorium when we were kids, before even the WWF at the time took off. My guess is it was 1980ish and we went to see a more local group, as I believe most pro wresting at the time was regional. Funny thing was, the big name at the time was Bulldog Bob Brown. It was in the basement, wasn't even big enough for the upstairs big arena. Was able to meet and greet Ric. He is a great guy and really played it up with us kids.

That’s a great story. My dad took us to see WWF a little later than that. We got to
Watch junk yard dog. Then George the animal Steele to my brother and jammed his face into the turnbuckle. Wasn’t even pre arranged. He just grabbed him out of the crowd and did it.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I enjoy a Ric Flair "Whoo" but even more I enjoy an Ashley Schafer BMW "Whoo".

Whooo

whoo

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Met Jake the Snake, Brutus the Barber Beefcake, The Model Rick Martel, Tito Santana Dusty Rhodes and Saphire at the Huntsville, AL airport when I was flying home from Space Camp.

Reactions: NWICY and Drew0311

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Me too, for some reason I thought he was dead.
I mean, he should be.

Sold to his parents as a black market baby from abusive orphanage, plane crash, 55 years of heavy drinking, bleeding every night and mixing in blood thinners so it would really flow, entire digestive system shut down for 18 days, on his 3rd pacemaker.

It's truly remarkable.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I mean, he should be.

Sold to his parents as a black market baby from abusive orphanage, plane crash, 55 years of heavy drinking, bleeding every night and mixing in blood thinners so it would really flow, entire digestive system shut down for 18 days, on his 3rd pacemaker.

It's truly remarkable.

To be the best man, u got to beat the beat. God.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Bulldog Bob Brown now there is a blast from the past.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron