Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Mike Hlas in the CR Gazette basically said the only reason Iowa lost was because Michigan had one good play against Iowa yesterday, but it was against Iowa's 4th string DB. That's what he made it sound like, although he knows that's not accurate. DJ Johnson is not 4th string, and has played a lot of football already this season. He might be 2nd string at worst.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Hmmm... ISU is “*******”? Interesting
Miami oh, Rutgers, Minnesota, Illinois, northwestern, Purdue, Nebraska. Sorry I guess only 7 free wins this year. Michigan is questionably dog ****. Mtsu is your 8th. There you go.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Iowa’s offensive line looked absolutely awful. For a team with that much pro potential on that line, with the history they have with offensive lineman, that performance was almost fireable.

Iowa fans tend to believe that their talent level is just a notch below, Ohio State, Clemson and Alabama, and far ahead of teams like ISU. Their proof is look at all the high draft choices and people they have in the NFL. My question would be, since you have all this high profile talent, "why are you not winning more games with it at Iowa?".
Iowa has no different makers at the skill positions, , and haven't for a number of years
, outside of the TE positon. No one is afraid of their running backs, or WR's, their OT are good, but their guards are horrible. There style of playing slow and burning clock on offense, don't give up the big play. make them earn it on defense has produced them a lot of 8 wins seasons. But who have they beaten, we outplayed them and take away the turnovers we win by a score to two. Rutgers is beyond horrible, and Michigan is going to get rolled by Penn. St, Mich. St. and Ohio State.

8 wins, beat nobody better than you and get a Florida bowl game because the league you are in has great bowl matchups. Iowa "the fake ID of College Football"

Last edited:

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I mean I said every year. Most of those teams on that list are good most years.
Well, every year is different. You threw Minnesota on there and they’re currently on a 7 game win streak whatever you think about them. Won they’re bowl and piss pounded Wisconsin in those 7.

They’re currently in the ap top 25

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well, every year is different. You threw Minnesota on there and they’re currently on a 7 game win streak whatever you think about them. Won they’re bowl and piss pounded Wisconsin in those 7.

They’re currently in the ap top 25
Minnesota also didn’t schedule a P5 noncon and has played two abysmal B1G teams.

• Winner
Reactions: mj4cy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron