Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Yeah but they play 3 crossovers. I still don’t understand how that happens. I think the b1g tries to prop the hawks up sometimes to make the b1g west look better.

Why? The Big 10 West is fairly tough. ISU has lost to a BIg 10 west team 5 years in a row now. Wisconsin may be a top 10 team and Minnesota will be a very tough game for Iowa in November. I'm not sure why so many fans are upset about Iowa losing to a talented Michigan team on the road. That's college football.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Why? The Big 10 West is fairly tough. ISU has lost to a BIg 10 west team 5 years in a row now. Wisconsin may be a top 10 team and Minnesota will be a very tough game for Iowa in November. I'm not sure why so many fans are upset about Iowa losing to a talented Michigan team on the road. That's college football.

Who's upset? That **** fest sent football back to the 30"s.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy and GTO

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Huehuehuehue

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Mike Hlas in the CR Gazette basically said the only reason Iowa lost was because Michigan had one good play against Iowa yesterday, but it was against Iowa's 4th string DB. That's what he made it sound like, although he knows that's not accurate. DJ Johnson is not 4th string, and has played a lot of football already this season. He might be 2nd string at worst.

Silly comment by Hlas but DJ Johnson wasn't in Iowa's 2 deep CBs going into the season. Brents, Moss, Hankins, Ojemudia were all above him. Iowa played the ISU game with 4 of their top 6 DB options out. DJ Johnson IMO is 3rd string, not 4th string. #4 for Michigan will get a shot to play in the NFL. He would have made that catch against Iowa's healthy DBs.

Either way, Michigan made the big pass play down the field and was able to capitalize on that. Iowa didn't..so

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006

You can’t possibly be serious.

Reactions: kingcy
L

LincolnWay187

I'll give credit to Wisconsin..but Minnesota come on buddy....Big10 West blows hard.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Probably because both teams have strong defenses. Michigan always has talent on defense and their LBs were very active yesterday. Iowa better strap on their helmets tight because Penn State will be even better next week.

Ya that's probably it.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

You should forever sit out talking about sports. You add nothing but big 10 shill propaganda lies and ********.

And of course unbelievable levels of pathetic insecurity.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
10-3 yesterday. Fatboy got sacked ten times, threw a half dozen interceptions against a mediocre Michigan team. Baby Brother may wind up losing 4 more games. The Bad Boy Mowers Quick Lane Oil Change Planters Peanut Bowl is their reward.