Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

mdclone

Nov 9, 2006
Iowa
Oh I'm never happy but that stamp definitely kicked my self loathing up a couple notches. Now I remember why I avoid ISR!

Funny, but that comment was directed at thatguy, not you. I liked your post, so you've got my stamp of approval if that helps with the self loathing any.

mdclone

Nov 9, 2006
Iowa
Jesus man, up the dosage of Lexapro. All I said was, if Purdy has a bad game, people on here will also be asking for the backup QB. I hope it doesn't happen, but just assuming it won't based off of 10 games is rather insane. I forgot that having a rational thought on here gets you crucified. For Chirst sake ALABAMA was calling for their backup QB after Hurts went what, 14-2? It happens.

I'm not sure the Alabama fan base is a good analogy for the ISU fan base :confused:. You have one thing right though, a college sports fan forum is definitely no place for rational thought so stop trying to ruin our trolling fun.

• Funny
Reactions: NorthCyd

CarrollCyclone

Jul 7, 2011
It's already happening. Word is out Stanley has looked like crap in practice recently and the hawk media is rumbling about the backup and I heard one fan talking **** about Stanley on the radio today. Mark it down, Stanley is going to struggle in one of the first 2 games and hawk fans are going to boo him. All we'll hear the week of the game is how they should put the backup in.

Jake Christensen 2.0

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This thread is less than 24 hours old and already has 14 pages.

Man oh man, nothing gets people on here going like Hawkeyes and Trump.
I rarely get into the rivalry posts, but I was bored yesterday afternoon and thought I would see how much I could chum the water. It's not hard this time of year.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
We should start a go fund me for a 400 yard dash, Garza vs Stanley...all proceeds go to UI Children’s HOspitals (to pay their ******* employees and contractors)

Just warn the folks at the National Earthquake Center before the race that there will a some ground movement when Stanley comes out of blocks

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Wonder what the meltdown would be this year if Iowa was able to sneak out of Ames with another win?

I would guess there would be less of a melt down from ISU fans if we lost the game, then went on to win 9 games and knock off an OU or Texas. Now if Iowa gets beat, your fans will go ape **** no matter how the rest of your season turns out unless it ends in the championship game.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I would guess there would be less of a melt down from ISU fans if we lost the game, then went on to win 9 games and knock off an OU or Texas. Now if Iowa gets beat, your fans will go ape **** no matter how the rest of your season turns out unless it ends in the championship game.

SUPER BOWL

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Your fetish with CF is really getting exhausting!! Give us a heads up what your next screen name will be on here.

This gave me a good idea.

I have created some extra screen names for hok trolls to use once you wear the current one out/get banned/etc. Just ping me, I register you with that name and it will make life easier on the all of us, especially the mods - here is a sample of the names you can use to extend your brand -

IWalkBrianFsDog
IPutTheHamInBurger
THEMopedU
LookMaImOnCF
YeahButIn1972
TheHouseThatFranBuilt

• Agree
Reactions: Cat Stevens

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
This thread is less than 24 hours old and already has 14 pages.

Man oh man, nothing gets people on here going like Hawkeyes and Trump.
Define the difference. Faux excellence and dilutions of grandeur. Dial this in.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I don't think so. From everything I've seen, ISU fans are putting a lot into this game this year. It is at home, should be two ranked teams, gameday might come to town, and expectations are at an all time high. If they lose to Iowa, it will be an epic meltdown.

You’ve been brainwashed by Fry for too long. The guy who felt that beating ISU meant everything but then would say it was our super bowl. He used reverse psychology on hawk fans and they fell for it and still believe it. You guys go crazy over the game more than we do. That’s why we are more relieved to win, just to shut up the hawk fans, more than anything else.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
The Hawk fan who claimed that the meltdown here would be the most epic if they lost the Iowa game this year must be not be a retread because they clearly weren’t on here during the Texas game last year. Now that was a meltdown

Last edited:

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I think we remember the bad finger Stanley of last year who couldn't hit water if he threw it out of a boat in the middle of a lake. Or the Stanley that racked his own mascot with an errant pass. I don't know how good or bad he actually is but if Purdy is the real deal, it shouldn't matter which Stanley shows up to play. I just hope the fat boy leaves with a loss.