Georges Niang Combine Results

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Very dumb. Diallo only averaged 7.5 minutes in 27 games last season to the tune of 3 points. The NBA is just looking for a body they like and many times like in the case of Eddie Curry who the Bulls drafted during the Tim Floyd and Fred era in Chicago it came back to bite them in the butt. Curry always came into camp overweight, was lazy and out of shape and couldn't hack more than 20 minutes a game until at least mid season. He got his big pay check and then quit, if in fact he ever started. They should give some of these guys who really try an equal chance.

Georges is so much better than Uthoff it isn't even funny yet in some mock drafts they are projecting Uthoff to go late in the first round. All he has going for him is to block shots on smaller guards and shoot threes over them but he will get pushed all over the court if a team tries to play him as a forward.

Some doofus in the house left our TV on for channel 13 news while I was in the kitchen and I could hear Keith Murphy blabbering about Uthoff being the better draft prospect, what with his 3-12 shooting and magical ability to disappear late in games.:rolleyes:

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Some doofus in the house left our TV on for channel 13 news while I was in the kitchen and I could hear Keith Murphy blabbering about Uthoff being the better draft prospect, what with his 3-12 shooting and magical ability to disappear late in games.:rolleyes:

in the kitchen? Making dinner? I like it.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

I was watching at 10...I thought he injected a bit of sarcasm with his facial expressions that maybe didn't come across in his voice?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I'm 100% confident that Georges can have a role in the league with the right team, as he can score at will. Even with his defensive liabilities, I think it would be incredibly valuable to have a guy with that kind of all around offensive skill on the bench to come in and help you when your offense needs a shot in the arm.

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
I'm 100% confident that Georges can have a role in the league with the right team, as he can score at will. Even with his defensive liabilities, I think it would be incredibly valuable to have a guy with that kind of all around offensive skill on the bench to come in and help you when your offense needs a shot in the arm.

When did they start playing defense in the NBA again?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Cav's could be a nice fit. They like bigs who can catch and shoot from distance and pass (Kevin Love Channing Fry) to open the lane for Bron. Plus they are in win now mode and maybe looking for a immediate contributor instead of a project or foreign player overseas.
Also Georges is comfortable wearing red and gold.
Also, my daughters seem to think that Monte looks like a Mini Me version of Lebron James so there's one more layer of comfort there.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Also, my daughters seem to think that Monte looks like a Mini Me version of Lebron James so there's one more layer of comfort there.

Holy balls! I have had literally that exact thought. Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

I can see it.

lebron-james-basketball-headshot-photo.jpg

635720459474890518-DESBrd-06-09-2015-DMRMetro-1-C005--2015-06-08-IMG-MonteMorris-1-1-80B1AR4F-L625175045-IMG-MonteMorris-1-1-80B1AR4F.jpg