Game Thread: Minn @ ISU

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
Again looking just at stats... it seems Wes is pretty key for us in rebounding. We used to dominate the boards last year against most teams. But now we're getting outrebounded by bad teams.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I feel ripped off by Clone Zone. I'm having major troubles. When it's not playing for 5 seconds and then skipping, it's crashing my browser.

Isn't this the first year CZ has been having live games play? Last year I only remember it playing past games, and classic games (I had it for two months last year to watch the KU/ISU game, and forgot to cancel it). I see this year as growing pains because it appears there was a big demand/market, probably bigger than they anticipated. Either way, from most people I've talked to, they've been able to reboot their computer and have it work just fine if it's been sluggish.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Minnesota must have the same rebound angle tha Bradley had. Everything bounces right to em.

ekim121

Apr 13, 2006
We are embarassingly bad rebouding the ball...we should at least be able to get the defensive boards. It also doesn't help that our guards are so weak that any pressure whatsoever completely derails the running of any play.

Seth

Mar 17, 2006
Columbia, SC
Does it seem to anyone else that we're trying to just let the rebounds come to us? For ****'s sake, would someone tell our boys to go GET the boards?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Isn't this the first year CZ has been having live games play? Last year I only remember it playing past games, and classic games (I had it for two months last year to watch the KU/ISU game, and forgot to cancel it). I see this year as growing pains because it appears there was a big demand/market, probably bigger than they anticipated. Either way, from most people I've talked to, they've been able to reboot their computer and have it work just fine if it's been sluggish.

Other than a couple games ago, mine has been stellar. I cant complain about clonezone too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.