Former hawks WR DJK, twitter meltdown

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Maybe DJK has phone records showing all the calls he ignored from Ferentz that were never logged!

CyBri

Mar 2, 2012
Royce loves ISU and doesn't say one negative thing about us. Not the same thing at all in my opinion.

A lot here think Royce White is a joke now. Not sure I tend to take Royce terribly seriously anymore either.

FDWxMan

Jan 31, 2009
Des Moines
Royce loves ISU and doesn't say one negative thing about us. Not the same thing at all in my opinion.

Comparison isn't about what Royce thinks of ISU or DJK thinks of Iowa.

It was about what the fans think of THEM. And in both cases, it ain't much anymore for a sizable chunk.

CyBri

Mar 2, 2012
I just don't think comparing this possible drugie to Royce is a fair comparison to Royce. Royce doesn't have a drug problem. Just a Be well problem. I do get what you are saying though.

Comparison isn't about what Royce thinks of ISU or DJK thinks of Iowa.

It was about what the fans think of THEM. And in both cases, it ain't much anymore for a sizable chunk.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
It doesn't really matter what people think of DJK. It was well known that things did not end well for him at Iowa. If he wants to go full nuclear I'm sure he has the information that he could. Just because cash was exchanged doesn't mean that cash wasn't then deposited. If he has record of deposits above and beyond that which his family could afford or he should be getting from a scholarship, questions could be raised.

Or the guy could just be so disgruntled that he'd say anything to draw attention to himself. Either way, I'm sure it would be an interesting book.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Wait, maybe he has the smoking gun about Ronnie Harmon throwing the Rose Bowl.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Don't be so sure guys... If he is talking about money there could very well be an easy paper trail he could prove was improper... Granted I'm sure everything was done with cash, but don't be so quick to dismiss him being able to prove something solely due to his character

Especially if Kirk is writing checks like F5cy is suggesting.

Oh WTH - I can't do this anymore.