Info: For those who believe in a higher power

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
How fast was that truck going? From where the accident was, that is like a 25 mph max road! There is no way that amount of damage was from a 25mph collision.

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
How fast was that truck going? From where the accident was, that is like a 25 mph max road! There is no way that amount of damage was from a 25mph collision.

I think the news video said the speed limit is 35. But IMO there's no way it was going less than 45-50.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I work on Creekview and some coworkers came in visably upset just after the accident. I guess the driver of the truck had a seizure. Really hoping for the best for all involved.

neiowacyclone

Jul 21, 2009
Thoughts and prayers to their whole family. I've known one of the sis-in-laws since we were kids. Such a horrible thing.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Haven't heard a thing.

Hopefully the fact that he was able to jump on the site early this morning is a good sign.

jakemcilroy

Nov 26, 2006
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts. My brother is the father of the family. While I can't give you specifics out of respect for the family, I can tell you that your prayers in any way are VERY much needed and appreciated. Our family is all here together as we go through this horrific ordeal. I know posting on a message board seems a bit odd in a situation like this, I felt that everyone's heartfelt messages deserved what update I can provide.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts. My brother is the father of the family. While I can't give you specifics out of respect for the family, I can tell you that your prayers in any way are VERY much needed and appreciated. Our family is all here together as we go through this horrific ordeal. I know posting on a message board seems a bit odd in a situation like this, I felt that everyone's heartfelt messages deserved what update I can provide.

It's not odd at all. We have a little virtual family here, and I know a lot of people are concerned when one of our group is in need. Our prayers will be with you, your brother and entire family.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
It's not odd at all. We have a little virtual family here, and I know a lot of people are concerned when one of our group is in need. Our prayers will be with you, your brother and entire family.

Well said.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron