Info: For those who believe in a higher power

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
God speed to a full recovery. Hope they can come out okay here!

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
Heavenly Father,

I am broken and in pain because of the injuries caused in this accident.

However, I thank You for protecting their life O Lord!
Father, the Scripture says that there is nothing impossible for You. I believe in Your healing power. Deliver us from all pain and grant all involved a quick and complete recovery! Stretch forth Your healing hand and let Your power descend upon them especially now. Grant them complete healing and make them whole so that they can resume their day-to-day life. I know You are listening to our prayers and I trust in Your mercy and compassion. Strengthen us O Lord and let every weakness pain and suffering leave their bodies right now! Thank You for answering our prayers. I pray for a miracle from You O God & I Pray in Jesus' Name.

Amen.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Heavenly Father,

I am broken and in pain because of the injuries caused in this accident.

However, I thank You for protecting their life O Lord!
Father, the Scripture says that there is nothing impossible for You. I believe in Your healing power. Deliver us from all pain and grant all involved a quick and complete recovery! Stretch forth Your healing hand and let Your power descend upon them especially now. Grant them complete healing and make them whole so that they can resume their day-to-day life. I know You are listening to our prayers and I trust in Your mercy and compassion. Strengthen us O Lord and let every weakness pain and suffering leave their bodies right now! Thank You for answering our prayers. I pray for a miracle from You O God & I Pray in Jesus' Name.

Amen.

This. Very well said...

Reactions: Psyclone Brian

Cycodolphan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2010
Couldn't have said it better myself, hard to hear about things like this, praying for the best.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Wow, so this is what all the sirens were about this afternoon.

Thoughts and prayers to those involved, hoping that everything turns out o.k.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I went to Chips last night to eat and I saw the damaged vehicles and said a little prayer right there. God bless.

GoCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
You and your family are in my prayers.