Finals

ISUPoker

Apr 21, 2009
Chicago
Last night I was "studying" while watching the NBA playoffs and I thought to myself "thank God, the Celtics game is over maybe I can finally study...."

The next thing I hear "Coming up next.....Lakers, Rockets. Kobe vs Yao!" Needless to say I wasn't very productive.

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
Having one of those F.I.N.A.L.S. moments with my final tomorrow.

**** I Never Actually Learned this ****

I'm down to my last one tomorrow.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Ravenscroft or Denison?

Stat 326 tonight is going to rape the living hell out of me. :no:

Ravenscroft. Got your page of notes filled out? More like copying the old exams word for word.

383 final was Cake, but I botched the step down cost allocation problem. I didn't allocate anything to the other support dept, just the operating depts. I don't remember seeing step down in any of the review materials.

What'd you guys think?

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
383 final was Cake, but I botched the step down cost allocation problem. I didn't allocate anything to the other support dept, just the operating depts. I don't remember seeing step down in any of the review materials.

What'd you guys think?

Hell, I dunno. I'm fairly sure I passed it and that's all I cared about. We had to allocate to the other support departments? I thought we just added those...oops

Now that I pulled my head out, I can't believe it took me this long to make the connection between real life person and screen name. Wow. :eek:

Last edited:

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Hell, I dunno. I'm fairly sure I passed it and that's all I cared about. We had to allocate to the other support departments? I thought we just added those...oops

step down method also charges other support depts I think. Not sure though, don't remember reviewing it and that was from like week 2 or 3 I think.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames

Now that I pulled my head out, I can't believe it took me this long to make the connection between real life person and screen name. Wow. :eek:

You take the lowest cost from the support department, which was like 30,000 and allocate that out. Then allocate the other support with the 2000 that was allocated from support department 1. I was lucky I wrote that down right before the exam. Didn't think it was too bad, pretty similar to old exam thankfully.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
You take the lowest cost from the support department, which was like 30,000 and allocate that out. Then allocate the other support with the 2000 that was allocated from support department 1. I was lucky I wrote that down right before the exam. Didn't think it was too bad, pretty similar to old exam thankfully.

I knew I should've put my damn formula sheet together before this morning!

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
I knew I should've put my damn formula sheet together before this morning!

Did you do a peer evaluation sheet for the projects? It seemed like everyone sitting around me had one today, but I never knew that we had to fill one out.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron