Finals

clone136

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2006
Des Moines
3 down and 2 remain. Went to see one of the profs for the test tomorrow and her exact quote "I don't envy you, people rarely pass my finals" Should Be fun.

jr4cy

Nov 13, 2008
Did you do a peer evaluation sheet for the projects? It seemed like everyone sitting around me had one today, but I never knew that we had to fill one out.

Naaa I didn't do one...I'm glad that our group didn't fill one out either bc I did jack ****

and for the test..it rocked me

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
step down method also charges other support depts I think. Not sure though, don't remember reviewing it and that was from like week 2 or 3 I think.

You take the lowest cost from the support department, which was like 30,000 and allocate that out. Then allocate the other support with the 2000 that was allocated from support department 1. I was lucky I wrote that down right before the exam. Didn't think it was too bad, pretty similar to old exam thankfully.

Naaa I didn't do one...I'm glad that our group didn't fill one out either bc I did jack ****

and for the test..it rocked me

I love how our whole side of the freaking room is posting right now. Well, at least I'm assuming cycfan1 is on our side of the room since I'm not 100% sure on an ID...

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
I love how our whole side of the freaking room is posting right now. Well, at least I'm assuming cycfan1 is on our side of the room since I'm not 100% sure on an ID...

pretty sure yea.