FB Season Tix Update from Pollard

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isudrummer

Oct 5, 2012
Muscatine
I seem to remember a lot of music majors in marching band back in the day (how has it been 12 years already?)
When I was there (graduated in 2013) the band was about 40% engineering majors and maybe 5% music majors. The constant thing you get asked as a music major though is (are you in marching band) and there were honestly not a ton of us in the marching band.
Anyways, sorry for that slight derailment.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
My quick check shows only 13 season tickets left... impressive. None left in lower bowl. 6 pairs of two and one solo.

Some of that is probably tickets being released to single game sales.

Like there's a row of 12 single-game tickets for UNI available in section 36 (the only non-single tickets available for the game right now), i imagine those game out of unsold season tickets.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Awesome!!!

Okay, so...any guesses how long this one stands?

Depends on if they live up to the expectations this year. I like to think they will lose the big 12 championship game to an undefeated oklahoma, and play well, but ultimately lose the sugar bowl and end the season 11-3 leaving fans wanting to see more and more tickets being sold.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Depends on if they live up to the expectations this year. I like to think they will lose the big 12 championship game to an undefeated oklahoma, and play well, but ultimately lose the sugar bowl and end the season 11-3 leaving fans wanting to see more and more tickets being sold.

I think 8-4 is the expectation this year. If these team goes 9-3 and gets to the Alamo Bowl it should be considered a very successful year.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I think 8-4 is the expectation this year. If these team goes 9-3 and gets to the Alamo Bowl it should be considered a very successful year.

I agree that 8-4 is pretty much the minimum expectation. Anything less would be disappointing and would likely mean we don't finish the season where we started, ranked. The Kool-Aid induced expectation that is being talked about more in many media outlets is going at least 9-3 or even 10-2 with a good shot at competing for the Big 12 Championship.

I'm on board for 9-3 and a return trip to the Alamo Bowl.

I'd be content with 8-4 and a bowl game victory against a good opponent.

My heart says 10-2 with a Big 12 Championship loss and a tossup Cotton Bowl game.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
coach hines is gonna donate this year for seasons

saw renewal emails went out ( only did public last year )

any recommendations? whats diff between $250-$500 how the hell does it work

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I agree that 8-4 is pretty much the minimum expectation. Anything less would be disappointing and would likely mean we don't finish the season where we started, ranked. The Kool-Aid induced expectation that is being talked about more in many media outlets is going at least 9-3 or even 10-2 with a good shot at competing for the Big 12 Championship.

I'm on board for 9-3 and a return trip to the Alamo Bowl.

I'd be content with 8-4 and a bowl game victory against a good opponent.

My heart says 10-2 with a Big 12 Championship loss and a tossup Cotton Bowl game.

My heart says we’ll win the whole ******* thing

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
coach hines is gonna donate this year for seasons

saw renewal emails went out ( only did public last year )

any recommendations? whats diff between $250-$500 how the hell does it work

$500 gives you access to tickets in slightly better spots and you will get to choose parking sooner and could get a paved spot in the lots around hilton. Also $500 is the minimum to be able to buy season tickets in the end zone club, but that would require someone that had tickets to not renew and everyone with more priority points than you to not take any available spots.

If you click the link to open the cyclone club membership guide, you can see exactly what each donation level gets you.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
$500 gives you access to tickets in slightly better spots and you will get to choose parking sooner and could get a paved spot in the lots around hilton. Also $500 is the minimum to be able to buy season tickets in the end zone club, but that would require someone that had tickets to not renew and everyone with more priority points than you to not take any available spots.

If you click the link to open the cyclone club membership guide, you can see exactly what each donation level gets you.

not too concerned about parking being coach hines has family who has a lot in B4 and we usually ride with them to games.

if i did 5 hundy on the nose i figured i'd get bumped down into the $250 range for seats anyway?

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
not too concerned about parking being coach hines has family who has a lot in B4 and we usually ride with them to games.

if i did 5 hundy on the nose i figured i'd get bumped down into the $250 range for seats anyway?
I would say it's unlikely there would be no seats available in the $500 sections, but you certainly wouldn't have the best seats in those sections as they will be picked through heavily and you could still choose to go to a $250 section. Although, I think anyone who had season tickets at that level last year has their spot reserved unless they change locations and this wouldn't be known at you seat selection time, as they would choose after you. Being a first year donor at $250 you would pick your seats after almost everyone else.

If you are thinking long term priority points. Each time you bump up a donation level you get a few extra priority points, so starting at 250 gives more room for growth.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I would say it's unlikely there would be no seats available in the $500 sections, but you certainly wouldn't have the best seats in those sections as they will be picked through heavily and you could still choose to go to a $250 section. Although, I think anyone who had season tickets at that level last year has their spot reserved unless they change locations and this wouldn't be known at you seat selection time, as they would choose after you. Being a first year donor at $250 you would pick your seats after almost everyone else.

If you are thinking long term priority points. Each time you bump up a donation level you get a few extra priority points, so starting at 250 gives more room for growth.

alright cool, thx for the info!