Favorite Movie "One-Liners"

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
'"You brought two horse too many." Charles Bronson, shaking his head, in response to 3 gunslinger's "Looks like we're one horse short" from Sergio Leone's "Once Upon a Time in the West."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW-jSa9_k3M[/ame]

Last edited:

Cyclones423

Dec 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Overall I'd say that list gets pretty weak, especially towards the end with crap like Hitch, 50 First Dates, Daredevil, Bruce Almighty...

Sloup

Nov 14, 2009
Ames, IA
"My father would make outrageous claims such as he invented the question mark. He would accuse chestnuts of being lazy."

-Dr. Evil, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
"If things go well I might be showing her my "O" face." - Office Space

"Something's happening! - Step Brothers

"You bodagit!" - Napoleon Dynamite

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning; it smells like...victory." - Apocalypse Now

CyLoboClone

Oct 15, 2009
Albuquerque
I like the first thing they say at the job interview:

"We're here to ***k ***t up.""

Step Brothers.

Just once I would like to say that whilst entering a room of strangers.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
"My father would make outrageous claims such as he invented the question mark. He would accuse chestnuts of being lazy."

-Dr. Evil, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Not a one-liner, but a great quote from that series "There are only two things I hate in this world; people who are intolerant of other people's cultures....... and the Dutch."

Sloup

Nov 14, 2009
Ames, IA
Not a one-liner, but a great quote from that series "There are only two things I hate in this world; people who are intolerant of other people's cultures....... and the Dutch."

I figured choosing one line from a monologue was close enough :jimlad:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
"Are you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?" -Eddie Harris Major League
"I'd uh, call it the Masturbator." Jack Parkman, Major League 2
"Women, can't live with'em, and they can't pee standing up." Rube Baker

Those are good. You also have Bob U. "Just a bit outside"

cychhosis

May 12, 2006
S.E. Iowa
And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need. - The Jerk

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
"The snozberries taste like snozberries."

"Litre is French for give me my ****in' cola before I break VOUS ****IN' LIP!"

Last edited by a moderator: