Favorite Movie "One-Liners"

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Not really a one-liner, but...

My brother and I always used to say like drowning in beer would be like heaven, eh. Now he's not here and I've got two soakers...this isn't heaven...this sucks - Strange Brew

Reactions: CtownCyclone

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
"I'll have a coke then."
-Boondock Saints

Rocco - Theirs these 3 guys...uh...uh a Mexican...uh a white guy...and a black guy and they're walking down the beach. They see this pot and they rub it and a genie pops out and says they can have anything they want. The Mexican says he wants all my people in America to be happy and free in mexico.. and so, poof, all the Mexicans are in mexico. Then he asks the black guy what do you want and he goes ''I want all my African American brothers to be back in Africa and happy and everything.'' Poof, all the black people in America are in Africa. So the genie says to the white guy, ''whats your one wish?'' The white goes, ''you mean to tell me all the black people and Mexicans are out of America?'' Genie goes ''yeah.'' ''Well I'll have a Coke than.''

Italian guy - ''Tell me one more''

Rocco - ''What?''
Cleaned up, but that is a great scene.

tplumm

Mar 3, 2010
Ankeny
A Princess Bride
- My name is Enigo Montoya. You kill my father, prepare to die!

Airplane
- A hospital? What is it? It's a big building with patients, but that's not important now.

Stripes
- We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers. We've been kickin' *** for 200 years. We're 10 and 1.

ozone

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
You're playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head. Like quicksand.

fatkid1974

Apr 3, 2010
van down by the river
I've almost lost faith in humanity. My second favorite movie quote movie isn't mentioned in five pages!!!.

Raising Arizona
- "He had a sandwich in one hand and a ******* head in the other"
- "My Fiance left me"
- "You're young and you got your health, whatch you need a job for H.I."
- "Son, you gotta a panty on your head"

Gotta love Lebowski, thats definately number one....phones ringing dude...

But all time favorite movie quote is "Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand" from Cool Hand Luke.

Last edited by a moderator:

fwiw

May 20, 2009
"220, 221, whatever it takes." - Mr Mom

"We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal pound me .... prison! " - Office Space

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" - Dr Strangelove

"It's just a flesh wound." - Holy Grail

Any line from Blazing Saddles or Young Frankenstein. Not exactly Citizen Kane, I know.

Reactions: Rolling Clones

Istater4life

Jun 14, 2010
You know, Dr. Evil, I used to think you were crazy. But now I can see you're nuts.
I thank you.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
"Veronica and I are trying this new fad called a, jogging. I believe its jogging, or yogging, it might be a soft J, I'm not sure but, apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild."
-Ron Burgundy

"I love lamp."
-Brick

"Looks great! Little full, lotta sap."
-Clark Griswold

"Merry Christmas! ******* was full!"
-Cousin Eddie

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Those are good. You also have Bob U. "Just a bit outside"

Not one-liners, but these always make me laugh (from Major League):

"That's all we got? One Goddamn hit?" "You can't say 'Goddamn' on the air!" "Don't worry, nobody's listening anyway." -Harry Doyle/Monty

*Big explosion* "JESUS CHRIST, CERRANO!" "Have to wake up bats!" -Eddie Harris/Cerrano

"Back goes Cerrano, he'll need a rocket up his *** to catch this one." -Harry Doyle

"You know, I used to hate Parkman when he was with the A's. It's amazing how a new uniform can change your attitude about a guy." *covers mic* "He's still a ****."

"You got anything to add, Monty?" "Ah, no." "He's not the best color man in the league for nothing, folks." -Harry Doyle/Monty

"THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!!!" -Jimmy Dugan, A League of Their Own

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
Anything from 'Shack, Stripes, Ghostbusters, or Animal House.:laugh:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron