$$$$$ Endzone Tickets $$$$$

CycloneSA1911

Apr 11, 2006
Update from the ISU Website:

If available, south endzone season tickets for the 2007 football season will go on-sale Tuesday, May 1st. Tickets will be sold in person at the Iowa State Athletic Ticket Office and by phone at 1-888-478-2925 or locally at 515-294-1816 beginning at 8:00am. Due to limited quantities south endzone season tickets will not be available for purchase online.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Bump, for those interested.
The ticket office said there were only a few left. I was able to get 2.:yes4lo:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Could not get through on the phone till sold out at 8:30. This was expected. Now the $195 tickets will be under pressure from Hawkeye fans.

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
There may be a few hawk fans in the endzone but I doubt too many.
There couldn't have been a whole lot of tickets available today if they sold out in less than a half hour.

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
There may be a few hawk fans in the endzone but I doubt too many.
There couldn't have been a whole lot of tickets available today if they sold out in less than a half hour.

I think a majority of tickets available were Husker fans who bought last year. BUT, I'm guessing a good portion of them just kept the tickets to sell off this year. For $125, you can easily sell the ISU/ia ticket for $100. Then you have six more games to make a profit. Getting $50 out of the OU and UT tickets shouldn't be hard. Then, after making $100 profit on tickets this year, the Husker fan will be able to buy them again next year to watch his team in Ames.

Watch, I'm betting that those endzone seats go up in price every year. They'll probably be $150 next year at least.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Watch, I'm betting that those endzone seats go up in price every year. They'll probably be $150 next year at least.

If you can go to a game like the '05 CU-ISU game and watch a guy like Brent Curvey come "sprinting" toward you with a score to seal the game - they're worth every penny of that $150+.

I'll never forget the elation I felt on that play. I only wish I could've seen his eyes, hungry for the score and watching defenders fail to catch him on the digitron.

Is it August yet?

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
The tickets will be mailed out in August.

Thanks....I must have been mistaken... when I spoke to the ticket office while buying the tickets, I thought they said seats would be assigned starting in April.

Seems as though I need to pay closer attention.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Thanks....I must have been mistaken... when I spoke to the ticket office while buying the tickets, I thought they said seats would be assigned starting in April.

Seems as though I need to pay closer attention.

Yes...seat assignments in May/June. You'll get a letter from the ticket office in June/July with your assignments. Tickets actually mailed in August.

SlyCy

Apr 17, 2006
North Liberty, Iowa
Should be intersting to see the total ticket number today to get some sort of an indication of how many end zone seats there were to begin with.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
If you can go to a game like the '05 CU-ISU game and watch a guy like Brent Curvey come "sprinting" toward you with a score to seal the game - they're worth every penny of that $150+.

I'll never forget the elation I felt on that play. I only wish I could've seen his eyes, hungry for the score and watching defenders fail to catch him on the digitron.

Is it August yet?

One of the best moments EVER at JTS in my opinion. The place went absolutely nuts when that happened. I still have it Tivo'd for burning onto a DVD :)

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Now with all of these tickets sold, I want to see butts in the stands. No empties.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
One of the best moments EVER at JTS in my opinion. The place went absolutely nuts when that happened. I still have it Tivo'd for burning onto a DVD :)

Most flagerant block in the back I have ever seen in college football too, but it was fun to watch.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Most flagerant block in the back I have ever seen in college football too, but it was fun to watch.

It wasn't that bad. Moser came up on him so fast, I don't think it was an intentional block in the back. There might have been some incidental contact that led the guy to clumsily fall over his own feet.