• Yes

Votes: 193 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 71 26.9%

• Total voters

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
Its almost as if an offense, especially the passing game takes timing which is built from repetitions. You'd think the team hardly practiced before the first game. Good thing Tom finally figured out how to coach as well as those on here. :p

Reactions: VeloClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Its almost as if an offense, especially the passing game takes timing which is built from repetitions. You'd think the team hardly practiced before the first game. Good thing Tom finally figured out how to coach as well as those on here. :p
Oh, come on. Purdy always spends summers with his family in Florida instead of with his receivers in Ames.

• Agree
Reactions: Lineup

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
The three TE offense we run is very unique and I don’t think gets enough credit. It’s the reason the run game is so damn effective. They finally figured out the blitz and now have the passing game going. Great adjustments all year and fixing real problems that were plaguing the offense.
Been watching that package for ten years. I love it.

• Informative
Reactions: VeloClone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
And our backup qb is an all american if we can get the guy ahead of him to graduate or.....
CI3N.gif

Reactions: tolfbfan and Aclone

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I’m not going to ask why you’re watching Manning’s package.

I’ll just assume you noticed he doesn’t wear a nut cup.
Anyone who can not appreciate a good package, no mater what type, is a debbie downer. :cool:

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I actually voted yes even though I haven't been his biggest fan over the last few seasons he was here. Felt like there's been some improvement from last year along with more obvious game to game adjustments, such as non Hutch WRs getting involved more after they were basically forgotten about against OSU. He appears to be learning more abd more so im good with it for now

Reactions: agentbear

superiorcyclone

Dec 12, 2013
Curious as to what the majority is on this board. Personally not a fan whatsoever
Games are won in practice in large part. There is a collection of coaches who appear to think Manning deserves the position, so I agree with them.