Derrick Willies leaving Iowa

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
What are you talking about? All of the same trolls are still here, you, @CyTwins @GTO @CyCrazy and plenty of others.

Ok, so, I roll my eyes as much as anyone else does at the little digs you guys are constantly throwing at each other. It all seems so pointless.

But seriously, this is our site. Those guys aren't trolls, they're Iowa State fans. We live here, and we can say whatever we want. You're a guest.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I take it this happens often?

Sadly, yes. It's like a cat fight to see who can one up each other. It has gotten really old. Kinda starts like this and then all hell breaks loose about: records, schedules, recruits, things that happened 50 years ago, "he said..she said", trolls, etc.

upload_2017-10-19_11-38-2.png

• Funny
Reactions: ISpyCy

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Ok, so, I roll my eyes as much as anyone else does at the little digs you guys are constantly throwing at each other. It all seems so pointless.

But seriously, this is our site. Those guys aren't trolls, they're Iowa State fans. We live here, and we can say whatever we want. You're a guest.

AKA: Idiot that comes to your house to watch football because he's too broke to buy a big screen and get cable, mostly because his job at McDonald's only pays $8/hr, then proceeds to ***** about what game you're watching the whole time.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
He could just not bump the thread. Pretty obvious the point of his bump wasnt to actually discuss the ISU/TTU but to try and get a dig in at Stanley with his post.

Pretty pathetic actually considering the numbers Stanley put up against ISU. Little bro gonna little bro.

You could also not have opened or responded but....your last sentence finishes my post.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

At least be honest. Those guys are Clones fans who troll Hawks fans non stop 24/7. You are ok with that because as you say this is a Clone site, and they are Clone fans. But common man, you know that is what they do.

That is what blows my mind on this site. They are obviously trolling Hawks, why are people shocked that Hawk fans then show up and take the bait?

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
It does. I try and come to discuss the Hawkeyes here as this website has the second most Iowa discussion, right behind HR, and @CyTwins feels the need to pollute the ISR forum with talk about the ISU/TTU game. Not sure what that has to do with any of ISU's in state rivals.
Maybe the real in-state rivalry is with you. You do have a @CyTwins vindication signature after all...

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It'll be interesting to see how him and that QB do Saturday against us. That QB is a lot better than Stanley. Also some real hot takes in this thread about KF not playing his best players. In Kirk We Trust!

Be pretty impressive if Iowa beat the Cyclones twice in the same year!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Thoughts on the MAC recruit CMC just poached?

CMC obviously knows what he's doing

iowa-state-flag-plant-oklahoma.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: YeahBuddy

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
At least be honest. Those guys are Clones fans who troll Hawks fans non stop 24/7. You are ok with that because as you say this is a Clone site, and they are Clone fans. But common man, you know that is what they do.

That is what blows my mind on this site. They are obviously trolling Hawks, why are people shocked that Hawk fans then show up and take the bait?

Ok, I know that @CyTwins never stops needling you Hawks. Like I said, I roll my eyes a lot because I don't spend much time in the Rivals forum. Typically I see a thread title that looks interesting, and then when it's non-stop back and forth, I glance at the forum I'm in and realize "Oh, it's the ISR forum." Then I see myself to the door.

But @CyCrazy and @GTO? Are you sure you're not just taking offense to the "Observations" threads that GTO does after every game?

Reactions: GTO

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Ok, I know that @CyTwins never stops needling you Hawks. Like I said, I roll my eyes a lot because I don't spend much time in the Rivals forum. Typically I see a thread title that looks interesting, and then when it's non-stop back and forth, I glance at the forum I'm in and realize "Oh, it's the ISR forum." Then I see myself to the door.

But @CyCrazy and @GTO? Are you sure you're not just taking offense to the "Observations" threads that GTO does after every game?

I don’t read the main board so I don’t know what @GTO posts there.

Unfortunalty some good Clone fans like you are driven from the ISR forum because of @CyTwins non stop trolling. It is hard to get around him if you are a Hawk fan posting here.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion

What blows my mind is that if you know certain poster(s) are obviously trolling the Hawks, why do you keep taking the bait? Most of your postings here are back and forth with them or whining about them.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
What blows my mind is that if you know certain poster(s) are obviously trolling the Hawks, why do you keep taking the bait? Most of your postings here are back and forth with them or whining about them.
Stupid is as stupid does

• Agree
Reactions: Rural