Derrick Willies leaving Iowa

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Only a Clone fan would make fun of the last 15 years of success under Ferentz. He has 124 wins in the last 15 years, nearly double what ISU has over that time (67). He has 2 BigTen titles, 5 AP Top 10 finishes. I mean my God, if CMC could just win as many games in 1 years as Ferentz has averaged over the last 15 years, you would cream your pants.

Only the name has changed, you Clone fans have sung the same song for 20 years now. First it was Danny Mac, then Chizik, then Rhoads was going to lead Clone fans to the promise land. Now it is CMC, lol, it is the same crap from you guys for the last 20 years.

You said nobody cares about the AP. He did have that top 15 finish in 2015 though

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
B
Only a Clone fan would make fun of the last 15 years of success under Ferentz. He has 124 wins in the last 15 years, nearly double what ISU has over that time (67). He has 2 BigTen titles, 5 AP Top 10 finishes. I mean my God, if CMC could just win as many games in 1 years as Ferentz has averaged over the last 15 years, you would cream your pants.

Only the name has changed, you Clone fans have sung the same song for 20 years now. First it was Danny Mac, then Chizik, then Rhoads was going to lead Clone fans to the promise land. Now it is CMC, lol, it is the same crap from you guys for the last 20 years.

Blah, blah, blah go away ****.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Nope, nice try, nope, not really.

You had your 15 years, nothing I said discounted that. I am talking about the future. But I would expect nothing less from Hokville than living in the past.

You know what I am talking about, you got a glimpse of it along with the rest of the nation when Iowa squandered their biggest opportunity of the year, at home, to Penn State while Iowa State jumped all over their biggest opportunity of the year, on the road, in squashing OU. That right there describes exactly where both programs are heading.

It has to hurt and I am sure you will bring some more of your butt hurt here. Go ahead and bring your whining if it helps you deal with it.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

Well, sounds like your mom is tired of washing your creamed pants, since the Hok fanbase wanted him fired just a few years ago.

Reactions: JP4CY

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Everyone needs to remember @HawkeyeMashup wants ISU to make a bowl game this year and we're supposed to believe that

I will admit the longer I spend here the harder the bad Clone fans make it to want this. I’m still on board though, The whole fake ID thing will stop if ISU wasn’t pathetic.

You said nobody cares about the AP. He did have that top 15 finish in 2015 though

You said only idiots care about Sagarin

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Nope, nice try, nope, not really.

You had your 15 years, nothing I said discounted that. I am talking about the future. But I would expect nothing less from Hokville than living in the past.

You know what I am talking about, you got a glimpse of it along with the rest of the nation when Iowa squandered their biggest opportunity of the year, at home, to Penn State while Iowa State jumped all over their biggest opportunity of the year, on the road, in squashing OU. That right there describes exactly where both programs are heading.

It has to hurt and I am sure you will bring some more of your butt hurt here. Go ahead and bring your whining if it helps you deal with it.

Like I said I have heard this exact thing in 1999, 2007, and 2012. You are onto the 2017 version, and it will turn out exactly like the previous times.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Like I said I have heard this exact thing in 1999, 2007, and 2012. You are onto the 2017 version, and it will turn out exactly like the previous times.

Insecure hemorrhoid man right here. Man you are so jealous of our fanbase. It takes totally jealousy to live on another teams message board begging for recognition and accolades.

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
He could just not bump the thread. Pretty obvious the point of his bump wasnt to actually discuss the ISU/TTU but to try and get a dig in at Stanley with his post.

Pretty pathetic actually considering the numbers Stanley put up against ISU. Little bro gonna little bro.
At least you are honest about what you are doing.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I will admit the longer I spend here the harder the bad Clone fans make it to want this. I’m still on board though, The whole fake ID thing will stop if ISU wasn’t pathetic.

You said only idiots care about Sagarin

So you're rooting for Iowa State tomorrow?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Insecure hemorrhoid man right here. Man you are so jealous of our fanbase. It takes totally jealousy to live on another teams message board begging for recognition and accolades.

Why would I be jealous of a fan base that can’t average more than 60K fans in the stands when the tickets are Uber cheap? Why would I be jealous of a fan base that might have put 20K fans in the stand at the last at game?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Why would I be jealous of a fan base that can’t average more than 60K fans in the stands when the tickets are Uber cheap? Why would I be jealous of a fan base that might have put 20K fans in the stand at the last at game?

I don't know your underlying issue. You can seek counseling for that. I know that I don't venture to other message boards except the couple times I had a question about an athlete I actually know (never Iowas). I'm secure enough with how ISU does in whatever sport that I don't need hawk fans or other teams fans to agree with my opinion. Called growing up and living a life.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I don't know your underlying issue. You can seek counseling for that. I know that I don't venture to other message boards except the couple times I had a question about an athlete I actually know (never Iowas). I'm secure enough with how ISU does in whatever sport that I don't need hawk fans or other teams fans to agree with my opinion. Called growing up and living a life.

The real physiological issue here is why you are so jealous and envious of Iowa. So much so that you hate them so much that you would never visit an Iowa site, and you root against them all the time?

Me, I am rooting for ISU, and I am on the ISU site. No underlying issues for me, you on the other hand, serious mommy issues I’m guessing.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: alarson and breck53

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I want Northwestern to win tomorrow because I'm not a liar like you

When ISU lost to Texas, I wasn’t over here gloatinf on Thursday night. I did post some after Clone fans were celebrating the win by the Michigan St Cyclones.

Who was the first Iowa poster to come here and congratulate ISU on beating OU? Yep that was me.

No matter how big of idiots most in the ISR forum are, I still now dozens of good Clone fans for every idiot @CyTwins type in the ISR forum. I always keep that in mind, so I’m ok with ISU winning games.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
When ISU lost to Texas, I wasn’t over here gloatinf on Thursday night. I did post some after Clone fans were celebrating the win by the Michigan St Cyclones.

Who was the first Iowa poster to come here and congratulate ISU on beating OU? Yep that was me.

No matter how big of idiots most in the ISR forum are, I still now dozens of good Clone fans for every idiot @CyTwins type in the ISR forum. I always keep that in mind, so I’m ok with ISU winning games.

There is a zero percent chance you want ISU to win tomorrow

• Agree
Reactions: GTO and cyfanatic

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Wait, so you are using one of the worst rainy days I can recall in a long time for that argument? Against one of the worst D1 schools in the country?
But when an image like this one is shown below you'll say, that's because there was a snowstorm!!!
EP-302039962.jpg

Reactions: cyfanatic

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron